How's that Obama tax cut working out for ya : Swingers Discussion 127563
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessHow's that Obama tax cut working out for ya
TOPIC: How's that Obama tax cut working out for ya
Created by: tbrmskss
Original Starting post for this thread:
Mine is $44.41 for the month.

I can almost fill up the van with that kinda money...

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Its amazing that people want so much and dont want to pay for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would far prefer to do with less!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think we could all do with less.

between state, local, federal, property tax and sales tax i am taxed to death. i have had enough. now that upwards of 1/2 has no federal tax liability i will surely pay more. as my local township runs out of money i will surely see my prop taxes go up.

e-fucking-nough already. i hope the 1/2 that does pay tax revolts someday. they have been bashed and abused and everyone is bitching they should do more. it is so easy to spend others money, especially when you do not spend your own.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2157 posts)
we lick bush...

Mullica Hill NJ
Username hidden
(2060 posts)
did a number?

as a GDI-registered independent i am amazed at the red sox-yankees mentality of folks when it comes to politics. there are plenty of things done right and wrong by each president. my ultra conservative friends go balistic when i tell them a few key things done by clinton and my liberal friends show the same teeth when i give some credit to bush. kind of reminds me of my son and friends in chapel hill. they think Coach K is truly satan's son. i point out that he has been to the final four 11 times as the coach of Duke and they get more defensive and angry. it's about the same as you get from loyal republicans and democrats.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2157 posts)
FABULOUS....... WE TOTALLY AGREE BUSH REALLY DID A NUMBER TO THIS Country WE FINALLY HAVE A PRESIDENT WITH SOME BALLS A PRESIDENT WHO RATHER BE KNOW FOR ONE TERM THEM A HAS BEEN FOR TWO

East York PA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Its amazing that people want so much and dont want to pay for it. Roads, healthcare....all free? Really? Hmmmm. If we as a society want services, we need to pay for them. It is not this presidents fault that the last president and congress took a projected surplus and turned it into the biggest deficit we have ever seen. He is only trying to manage it. When people replace reason for passion, this is the "union" we get. If you want it, you must pay for it. Free enterprise without strict regulation is greed run amuck. The American way is to be responsible FIRST, in order to make money. Not to make money by any means necessary, for the sake of making money.

Lafayette LA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
The tax increases are coming. You can't spend your way out of a problem. If you could you may a well give everyone a few million bucks and call it a day. What Obama has done is all artificial. It has to be the free market that corrects the financial system. This has been the largest government power grab in our history, I don't want my government running the Auto industry, Banks or Health care. They can't run themselves. Both parties are at fault and it's time for Americans to wake up and get out of this fantasy land and look at things realistically. Look at the debt we owe other countries we can't even pay it back. Just watch another recession or depression is coming, BECAUSE the bails outs is all artificial B.S.

Wakeman OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Tax cut? What tax cut what I see is more money coming out of my check.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
-How come bush has not been bashed for all his undoings while in office.

Seriously? Where have you been for the past 8 years?

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1269 posts)
Funny, I thought it was the love hate rallies for obama that was becoming the national past time Let's face it, the guy has been in for less than a year, and inherited one hell of a mess. How come bush has not been bashed for all his undoings while in office. His decisions and passings of legislation is what really got us into this mess. Nothing passes with out Mr Bushes total approval. All you nay sayers are just bitter.

Hollywood FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Glad to hear you got $40 or $60 extra dollars in your paycheck, BUT better save it. The thing they don't tell you is that they have NOT changed the tax tables. So, when the bill comes due next April 15th, you will owe that money back, unless they change the tax table. Just to be fair, they can change the tax table before the year is out.

Personally, this guy is so incompetent it is funny. He is the second coming of Jimmy Carter. I guess we can look forward to one term, and the next Ronald Reagan

St Augustine FL
Username hidden
(76 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: How's that Obama tax cut working out for ya