Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Business › Has ANYONE EVER TRIED TO SET UP A BJ CONTEST?
TOPIC: Has_ANYONE_EVER_TRIED_TO_SET_UP_A_BJ_CONTEST?
Created by: slowly
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was wondering if it is legal. and how to set it up. it would be hard to set one up because I would guess you would have to have 10 guys get one from the same girl over maybe a month time The girls would have a # and be anonymous. If 10 girls were competing and 10 guys were the judges that means each guy would get one bj from each girl yeah that would work 10 guys getting 10 girls over 30 day period. a guy gets a girl every 3 days and each girl is rated after each 3 days. qualifications of guys would be a variable. the reason I suggest this is because I rarely cum with bj but a few days ago I met this girl who was especially good…and would like to enter her in a contest. the rewards? each girl would get Min. $300 jus for participating everybody is tested. 3rd place $1000 2nd place $2000 and first place $5000 of course + the $300 participation money

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
once you add money into the mix, things get complicated. you might consider discussing it with a lawyer

Huntington NY
Username hidden
(70 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I was wondering if it is legal. and how to set it up. it would be hard to set one up because I would guess you would have to have 10 guys get one from the same girl over maybe a month time The girls would have a # and be anonymous. If 10 girls were competing and 10 guys were the judges that means each guy would get one bj from each girl yeah that would work 10 guys getting 10 girls over 30 day period. a guy gets a girl every 3 days and each girl is rated after each 3 days. qualifications of guys would be a variable. the reason I suggest this is because I rarely cum with bj but a few days ago I met this girl who was especially good…and would like to enter her in a contest. the rewards? each girl would get Min. $300 jus for participating everybody is tested. 3rd place $1000 2nd place $2000 and first place $5000 of course + the $300 participation money

Traverse City MI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Has ANYONE EVER TRIED TO SET UP A BJ CONTEST
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.