Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Business › Green Energy - Solar - Wind
TOPIC: Green_Energy_-_Solar_-_Wind
« Prev  1  2  3  4 
31 to 34 of 34
User Details are only visible to members.
i am NOT involved with this industry but i am very much into it all. partially because it is good to be a good steward of your domain plus i like moving towards my own independence. (Plus i am cheap)

i recently put in a double well 350" geothermal system with a desuperheater and it is amazing. it is extremely efficient, quiet, compact, inside, and comfortable. my electric bill is unbelievable! during the summer is money making time as the AC portion of this baby costs about $16 per month to run over 4 zones. (and it's cold)

the desuperheater takes a water line through the system and delivers semi hot water to an unpowered hot water heater for storage which then supplies 2 80 gallon tanks for immediate use.

i recommend this system to everyone.

i am actively looking into solar for the 2 powered tanks.

2 of my neighbors and i are looking into a windmill for our properties. if anyone on here knows much about them i am all ears. Please help with any great websites, etc.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2389 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
That sounds cool. It's a little above my head though. I am currently working on a design to suplement heat in your house using solar energy. I'm in the early stages and hope to have my prototype up and running mid summer. The biggest key is to keep it economical. The commercially available systems on the market start at between 5K to 7K. And at that price for such a small system you don't get you moneys worth. we will see how it goes. My goal is to have a viable system for around 5K to 7K that will actually heat your house when it is above 35 degrees F. James

Sullivan OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I've been involved with the development of fluidized bed ablative gasification for the past twenty years. It's now operational in Europe on a small scale and is ready for implementation here in the States. What it does is convert any and all organic matter to a low BTU gas without burning or incineration. Approximately 35% of the gas generated runs the equipment and the remaining 65% is used to power steam turbines for electrical generation or powering desalinization equipment. Using this technology would mean that municipalities could shut down their landfills, electricity could be produced less expensively, and the cost of waste disposal would remain the same in in some areas actually decrease. The only thing emitted into the atmosphere is water vapor.

Easton MD
Username hidden
(33 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I am currently in the HVAC business and solor hot water heating is getting big. I am just getting started in it .

Sullivan OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4 
31 to 34 of 34
TOPIC: Green Energy - Solar - Wind
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
 
Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.