Green Energy - Solar - Wind : Swingers Discussion 124243
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessGreen Energy - Solar - Wind
TOPIC: Green Energy - Solar - Wind
Created by: rdy2playwu The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Was active years ago in the Solar Power Industry.

Still use Solar Panels to heat our swimming pool.

It's a no-brainer!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
Thanks, Ring! We had not explored the option of a bale house and stumbled onto it by accident. Now that I have researched bale homes further, we are really excited about living there. The other neat side point is in a really bad quake (which we don't have up there) its good to know that the last houses standing will be bale homes. The county we are in has the highest number of registered bale homes in the nation. There is something like over 300 of them in the county. The other important factor is they are the most highly resistant structures to forest fires. They are so tightly packed that the testing done on them reports there isn't enough oxygen in the walls to allow a fire to get started. Very dense. The most important element in a bale home is to protest the wall from weather (even though covered by stucco). We have a 360 degree 12' deep porch all they way around the house, which makes for nice outdoor living space.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
PG&E will buy our electricity... FEDS and state will give us the tax credits.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
We've now taken "Green" to a whole new level. We halted our construction plans when we found a 6 year old Santa Fe adobe style home near us on 53 acres that is a straw bale house and larger than what we were going to build.

All the walls are 24" thick with adobe/stucco on the outside and all plaster on the inside with radiant heat flooring. All the doors and windows are the high efficient Anderson 400s with no need for air-conditioning with 24" walls. Even over 100 degrees outside it stays cool inside. Escrow closes early August and the only thing left to do is install the solar panels, which PG&E will pay us back. We will be totally self-sufficient on our new property. Can't wait!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
i am not going with it unless i can get an easement from the preserved farm adjacent to my prop. no matter what the govt offers.

i may be gullible and dumb but i do realize $19,000 is good money.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2236 posts)
I own a Solar Panel company in Texas and am currently in the position of being able to offer financing. With the Government offering close to a 30% tax credit for green energy products installed at your home or business it is a great time to take advantage of this market.

Austin TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
I have been trying to get into the industry in a sales capacity. I really want to sell wind turbines dont know of many companies who actually have an outside sales force. Can anybody help me here with some info.

Mechanicville NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
I've always liked turbines that rotate like that. There are similar US designs out there that do the same thing. I think they're much better than the one direction traditional turbines.

Some of these vertical axis wind turbines are: Windspire Helix Wind S322 (my favorite)

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Hi we are looking to manufacture this companies product here in Michigan.

We are trying to determine the market size for the products so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

google "quietrevolution" Urban wind turbine company

or:- XXX dot quietrevolution dot co dot uk

wished we could post links on here...lol

Milford MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
had my second contractor out to offer me estimates for solar. i have not received the spreadsheets yet so i cannot speak to the break even time but i can tell you this: the federal government, i.e: your tax dollars, would be offering me $19,500 to install the system proposed to me based on usage and space available.

yes, that is correct, $19,500 off my tax bill. anyone wonder the government has no money?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2236 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
TOPIC: Green Energy - Solar - Wind