Grants : Swingers Discussion 116961
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessGrants
TOPIC: Grants
Created by: sweetbutt77
Original Starting post for this thread:
Does anyone know about government grants? I am thinking about starting my own business and would like some information.

Being a truck driver I am thinking of starting a chrome shop so truckers can bling their trucks out. These shops do very well as far as business and profits go. I would also include a section for normal vehicles since kids like to light up and chrome our their cars and pick-ups.

Any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Check your local S.C.O.R.E. They are a group of retired successful business executives that can put you on the right track to state and federal business start up programs for new businesses. They can even help you write your initial business plan.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9028 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Does anyone know about government grants? I am thinking about starting my own business and would like some information.

Being a truck driver I am thinking of starting a chrome shop so truckers can bling their trucks out. These shops do very well as far as business and profits go. I would also include a section for normal vehicles since kids like to light up and chrome our their cars and pick-ups.

Any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Grants