Gold : Swingers Discussion 1417611011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessGold
TOPIC: Gold
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
User Details are only visible to members.
A new gold/silver ETF went on line last Thursday. GDXJ. Smokin hot!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
if the world want to back up their fiat ,paper money with gold, gold will have to go up to 50000$ per OZ, we did print so much , it will purchase everything on earth 60 times, our $ is really worthless bud so is many other currencies, real gold coins only makes sense, Goldman Sachs invest 32000% more money then they worth, just major collapse on the corner, good luck everybody, gold coins, if bars You will have to have special permission to fly international, Vienna Philharmonic 1OZ legal tender, 999.9 from Monex, have them home in few days

Euless TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Late 2010 or early 2011.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Seen that Simba scary stuff. People just don't know how bad things really are. We now have part one of the Carter trilogy double digit unemployment.

Davis CA
Username hidden
(149 posts)
When the dollar drops to nothing, your stock is going to be worth almost nothing too. Fear will make the market nose dive. Why do you think India made the decision this past week to purchase 200 tons of bullion at 6.7 billion from the International Monetary Fund's reserve instead of keeping that chunk of national wealth in dollars like they have in the past. India's central bank opted for something more tangible.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Dahlonega Ga. is the site of the first US gold rush. Ten years before California.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Another new high for gold today.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
We have stock in gold, I dont know much about our stocks but Mr Voya says its our only stock thats making money right now.

Mrs. Voya

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
Anyone riding the breakout on gold? Just about all the analysts state it will be $1300 to $1500 by the end of the year and the potential to hit $2000 in 2010. I don't doubt it. I finally cashed in all my stocks and bought GLD for the bullion ride to come. As we keep printing money... Gold will keep climbing.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
TOPIC: Gold