Dow hits 13,000 : Swingers Discussion 778341081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessDow hits 13,000
TOPIC: Dow hits 13,000
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   81 to 90 of 146   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Let's see what president was known as the DEREGULATION KING? Clinton? Uhhhh, no. Let's see, is it the dems that scream for less federal government intrusion? Uh, no- don't think so... So should I get some facts to support this or will you agree to capitulate?

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
With respect to the Congress, since the 100th, leadership is a virtual tie. However, I think it important to note, the repubs have essentially owned the place (exception being the last two years) since Clinton...

Primary source material and facts will bust spin every time

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
As bad as W's approval rating is (30%) the Dem controlled 110th congress is even worse at 17%....yeah that's right it is even more pathetic.

According to libs we went to the Iraq war for cheap gas or did U forget that spin...well where the hell is my cheap gas?

Slow Joe and B.O. have voted along party lines 96% of the time and have a single digit rating from Citizens Against Government Waste while McSame, as U calll him, voted along party lines only 86% and has an 88% lifetime rating by CAGW

The deregulation of our financial system happened long before W was in office which led to the real Estate Crisis AND oil speculation.

Get ur facts straight before U make before U make emotional statements and point ur finger at one man.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(50 posts)
8 years of Reagan followed by 4 years of GHWB followed 8 years of Clinton followed by 8 years of W. That's 20 years of Republican leadership in the WH.

You guys have BLOWN IT. Least you can do is OWN IT.

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
So, the deficit according to you Dest, only got this fuckin big in the last two years AND 10B a month spent in IRAQ had NOTHING to do with it. Also, according to you, the fuel situation, housing market collapse, increasing unemployment also developed in the last 2 years. Tell me what you're smoking so I can get a bill on the floor to BAN IT NOW.

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
The economy is controlled by congress not the President, since 2006 and the libs control of congress the nation has imploded...so thank the libs like osamaobama for the housing crisis and the lack of an energy plan.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Nope, I was wrong. McCain voted for all of that stuff. He is guilty along with W. Hey, I tried to give the "maverick" the benny of doubt. Turns out the maverick is a lemming...

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
Rep. Charlie Rangel will not step down from his post as chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee, an attorney for the Democratic congressman announced Tuesday during a conference call with reporters.

"It is comforting to know that in a time of financial crisis, Democrats are proudly standing by an individual who not only circumvented the very tax hikes he himself has authored, but then escaped responsibility by claiming he is incapable of keeping his own financial house in order,”

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
C'mon dJack, you spend today- you'd better have money to pay tomorrow. When W signed those cuts, he was "kiting". The writing was on the wall when he signed those cuts and he chose to ignore it. Fortunately, even the republican lead congress realized they couldn't extend some of his other beloved cuts and voted against them. IIRC, McCain was one of them in the "NO" column. I'll check and get back to you.

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
he has presided over a government that has created a deficit representing nearly 4% of the GDP, despite the fact that they drew the last coin from the SS trust fund. Ignoring all of that, rather than pay on the deficit, he chose to BORROW. He chose to grant politically popular, UNFUNDED tax cuts which ultimately FAILED to generate sufficient funds to PAY on the DEBT. HE has chosen to lead this country in a war at great expense to us in terms of financial and human capital. He has somehow tried to market this endeavor as a charitable gift of FREEDOM to the AMERICAN citizens while simultaneously chanting FREEDOM ISN"T FREE to the very people PAYING FOR IT. HE AND HIS ADMINISTRATION ARE A FAILURE and a FRAUD.

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   81 to 90 of 146   End
TOPIC: Dow hits 13,000