Dow hits 13,000 : Swingers Discussion 778341061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessDow hits 13,000
TOPIC: Dow hits 13,000
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   61 to 70 of 146   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I misread your statistics,

So they didn't have a 2/3rds so u tell me what happens when a president vetos a bill that narrowly passes?

and U have failed to address the fact that U stated this was W's fault when in fact U admit it occured before he was in office....don't step in the turd

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Gon lays a turd and here comes the flies LoL

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
54% Republican Senate. Yup, we could get the Senate to move under Strom and the house, well wasn't this when Newt was King. Dude, I keep tellin ya, I ain't no rookie. You can rewrite history but I ain't buying the book...

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
Like DUH...good greif, spell it out and they still don't understand!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
So where was the 2/3 majority? C'mon, I'll wait for the math

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
Yeah i do....it goes back to congress and they have to revote and override the veto by a two thirds majority vote which they obviously had so Bill "I never had sexual relations with that girl" Clinton could have not signed it and brought it to the peoples attention and preserved his.....er....uh....reputation. the fact is that U have admitted it is not W's fault at this juncture...

Point for me:)

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(50 posts)
I like arguing with my kids until they figure out they can't win and start crying....it's a good lesson in life that u should not take up indefensible positions and that when altruism and ideology override common sense tradgedy looms on the horizon.

If we can't baffle em with facts we'll dazzle em with statistics.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(50 posts)
VETO? Umm, yeah. You know what happens when any Pres vetoes a bill that has that kind of support with a legislature sominated by the opposition? C'mon dude. You're not playing with a chump here...

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
BTW, Gon, the vote was 180 Dems to 195 republican- Ayes in the house Dems in the Seante were 34 Dems 44 Reps.

This turd floated around so much, I can't remember it. Suffice to say, I'll guarrantee many of them couldn't see the forest for the Keatings on this one. If you're point is, this marriage shouldn't have happened, I'll agree. Seems it set the stage for free government money. Phil and Lott should be tarred and feathered for selling that trash...

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
Gon, they do this to everyone, all that has been hashed and rehashed proven without a doubt...it is like arguing with your kids, # 1 they just don't understand and #2 they are not intelligent enough to figure it out once told and proof given. Just ignore them, there is a block and ignore feature in the forums...it works great!

By the way, welcome to the forums.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   61 to 70 of 146   End
TOPIC: Dow hits 13,000