Dow hits 13,000 : Swingers Discussion 778341051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessDow hits 13,000
TOPIC: Dow hits 13,000
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 146   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just to be honest this is the point at which my kids start crying.....

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(50 posts)
always glad to help a rookie out....S.900

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(50 posts)
and that my friend would be a 2/3 majority so perhaps U just need to take history, civics, and math...

Point Set and match

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Let's narrow it down, give me a S number and I can get the facts. That football got kicked around several times before it passed.

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
Nov 4, 1999: After passing both the Senate and House, a conference committee is created to work out differences between the Senate and House versions of the bill. A conference report resolving those differences passed in the Senate, paving the way for enactment of the bill, by roll call vote. The totals were 90 Ayes, 8 Nays, 1 Present/Not Voting. View Votes (Senate roll no. 354)

Nov 4, 1999: After passing both the Senate and House, a conference committee is created to work out differences between the Senate and House versions of the bill. A conference report resolving those differences passed in the House of Representatives, paving the way for enactment of the bill, by roll call vote. The totals were 362 Ayes, 57 Nays, 15 Present/Not Voting. View Votes (House of Representatives roll no. 570

lured U into another one....while the congress was controlled by the Reps ur beloved dems voted for it too....the vote u quoted was early on when they were still wrangling over the pork they could tag on to the bill

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(50 posts)
under a democratic president so what's your point.....and your vote totals are way way off my friend....look at the vote totals that actually made it into law....it was almost unanimous

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(50 posts)
We have established that W was not the president, to be sure. But what is lost on you is the FACT that the policies of the right wing, republicans are responsible for the current debacle.

Wanna debate?

Resolved: the repeal of the 1933 Law represented by passage of the 99 Modernization Act as lead by the Republican majority legislature, did result in the current failure of financial markets, credit crisis AND MORTGAGE BUBBLE.

Get to it or go ridin.

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
Perhaps rather than me taking civics U should take history and debate....

We have established that W had nothing to do with the current market and financial crisis nor the fuel speculation.

You have failed to make even a paultry arguement for why U blame W for the fact that clinton signed into law an act that mandated we establish democracy in IRAQ. nor have U addressed the fact that while intel may have been mistaken Sodamn Insane thumbed his nose at the world and got his ass kicked for it.

But your little quips are cute....childish but cute

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Go back to civics...it will help, I hope.

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
Clinton was in office. How does that change the facts regarding the veto proof congress and the other troublesome fact that Lott and Gramm spoke before and after in favor? You want me to admit that congress sucked? You got it... Even Dest knows Congress writes the laws....

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 146   End
TOPIC: Dow hits 13,000