Dow hits 13,000 : Swingers Discussion 778341041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessDow hits 13,000
TOPIC: Dow hits 13,000
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 146   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ur not throwing me a bone.....I walked into ur yard and took it

the bill passed by almost unanimous support and was signed by clinton...the dems were onboard as were the reps so u cannot point the finger at the reps

case closed....

u sure ur up for more?

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(50 posts)
The votes are from S 900. You gotta another site I should trust more than govtack org? What are your numbers? You challenging mine because I showed the breakdown by party?

Nanjemoy MD

Username hidden
(2045 posts)
this whole conversation has been about the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act s.900 that was passed in passed nov 12th 1999...ur so confused ur confusing me now....ur right des it is like arguing with ur kids

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(50 posts)
I'll throw ya a bone. I'll concede Clinton was then and is now a dem. I'll concede he was president when the bill was signed.

Now address Phill, Tretn and Gingrinch

Nanjemoy MD

Username hidden
(2045 posts)
s.354 is a campus fire safety right to know act?

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(50 posts)
You're starting to bore me. Arcane shit, that will not support a position contrary to that I advanced in this lil debate.

Gramm, Lott and the Republican dominated Congress did it. Clinton could have proffered a hollow veto but he didn't. Aside from my opinion such an act would have been contrary to his campaign promises, an rejected veto wouldn't have changed history (or our present situation) one bit. Are you gonna make a point or what?

Nanjemoy MD

Username hidden
(2045 posts)
Thanks Des...Honestly I'm not a card carrying republican....fiscal conservative yes....social middle of the road. I'm just tired of hearing how it's all W's fault or the GOP when the top 98 out of 100 house members that voted along party lines were dems as well as the top 30 in the senate.

Then they want to vote in a guy that has 143 days experience that wouldn't get him out of any apprentice program in the U.S. In fact he couldn't even be a manager at Mcdonalds with that kind of experience so let's make him prez of the U.S......ROFLMAO

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(50 posts)
Which one thread we gonna go with here? One thread you give 354 now you back track and go with 900. Wanna go through the changes made between the two and track them through conference or what...

Nanjemoy MD

Username hidden
(2045 posts)
My record is accurate with respect to Senate. 34 Dems to 44 Reps. the balance polled Nay and NV. No record of the House was taken on 354. A procedural thing, you understand...

Nanjemoy MD

Username hidden
(2045 posts)
LOL..speechless...you did well Gon!

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 146   End
TOPIC: Dow hits 13,000