Dow hits 13,000 : Swingers Discussion 778341011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessDow hits 13,000
TOPIC: Dow hits 13,000
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 146   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Just poking some fun, FJ...

You left yourself wide open and I just had to take the shot...

Wait, Wait...

That just sounds so wrong on so many levels... " ==================================== Only problem TBR it backfired, same as with your party's petty politics. But I understand liberals are slow learners. But thanks, we now have a new name for Obama "DingleBarry"..................ROTFLMFAO

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
They must need a reminder:

The Mess Dems Made Here’s a safe bet in a troubled market: Rep. Charlie Rangal, the convicted felons Tony Rezko and Kwame Fitzpartick, and Sen. Chris Dodd, all staunch Obama supporters, were also staunch supporters, along with Obama, of the policies and laws that led to the current financial mess markets are now working through.

Now excerpts from Investor’s Business Daily with comments below the star line.

IBD starts out reminding us - - -

… [It] was the Clinton administration, obsessed with multiculturalism, that dictated where mortgage lenders could lend, and originally helped create the market for the high-risk subprime loans now infecting like a retrovirus the balance sheets of many of Wall Street's most revered institutions.

Tough new regulations forced lenders into high-risk areas where they had no choice but to lower lending standards to make the loans that sound business practices had previously guarded against making.

It was either that or face stiff government penalties.

The untold story in this whole national crisis is that President Clinton put on steroids the Community Redevelopment Act, a well-intended Carter-era law designed to encourage minority homeownership. And in so doing, he helped create the market for the risky subprime loans that he and Democrats now decry as not only greedy but "predatory."

Yes, the market was fueled by greed and overleveraging in the secondary market for subprimes, vis-a-vis mortgaged-backed securities traded on Wall Street.

But the seed was planted in the '90s by Clinton and his social engineers. They were the political catalyst behind this slow-motion financial train wreck.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Just poking some fun, FJ...

You left yourself wide open and I just had to take the shot...

Wait, Wait...

That just sounds so wrong on so many levels...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
btw good description of a liberal (clinging to somebody else arse)!!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
TBR, now how would you know that...Don't you have better things to do!

Typical Liberal always more worried about somebody else arse instead of their own!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Hate to tell you, but you got some other stuff clinging...;-)

Maybe you should wipe better...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
PG, us country folk have been wiping our own for a long time, must have to do with clinging to our guns and religion...;)

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
I pay someone to wipe my ass...

That's what a good capitalist should do...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
"Ohhh LORD your joking right, this from a liberal from the party of Do Not Wipe Yer Own Ass, that's what democrats are for... "

damn and here I have been wiping my own ass, who knew I was supposed to have someone doing it for me.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17689 posts)
People lose money, businesses go bad, people and business both make bad and good decisions. Let business fail to make it strong, the same goes for business as people. When you have Big Brother standing over your shoulder bailing out your mistakes you become careless. Life and the world is not fair never will be, coddling makes America WEAK.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 146   End
TOPIC: Dow hits 13,000