Do many people enjoy swinger parties : Swingers Discussion 1547821011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessDo many people enjoy swinger parties
TOPIC: Do many people enjoy swinger parties
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
User Details are only visible to members.
@ mvpp... we love a little road trip ;)

Newburgh NY
Username hidden
(104 posts)
I throw a monthly event at various locations . The groups vary in size but people seem to enjoy them. My only complaint is that when you sign up to attend please do so.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
we enjoy swinger parties where swingers are swinging. far too many swinger parties, clubs, house parties, etc. where you have way too many people just standing by watching and not playing.

Newburgh NY
Username hidden
(104 posts)
we have found the perfect estate that can host parties located on the Wisconsin Illinois border. We are looking for people who would like to help out and or invest in a new club. This property has a fenced drive 100 acreas and extremely private simple to get to and enough space for all to enjoy if interested please contact us js4fun2009

Mchenry IL
Username hidden
(178 posts)
We throw house parties and we do both cpl parties and single parties, which we ask our guests if they would want a single guy. based on the cpls we figure out a single to cpl ratio. We also meet with any singles to make sure they are not agressive. We never had a problem. We serve food with a breakfast buffet and any guests that are too tired or not able to drive are always welcomed to stay overnight. We start off with 45 mins talking and introducing everyone and then we play a game and usually in an hr or so things are rolling. It depends on the hosts to make sure their guests enjoy themselves. We both prefer house parties to clubs but we attend both. To be a good host you have to find out what people are into and see their personalities then plan accordingly.

Lake Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Hello, once again i would believe people do like to attend parties, I believe there are a few aspects that stop people from really being able to enjoy parties. 1. cost for each party 2. comfortability

As a potential host what would party goers like to see change about current parties? What would make them better?

Mchenry IL
Username hidden
(178 posts)
I think most ppl like parties, but the problem that i've seen or heard of most often is that the transition from talk to play is challenging. Everyone is there to play, and wants to, but no one wants to make the first move.

Carp Canada
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Tell me your experiences with group parties. Did you have fun? Any reccomendations for better parties, what would you like to see at a party?

Owings Mills MD
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
TOPIC: Do many people enjoy swinger parties