Do many people enjoy swinger parties : Swingers Discussion 154782101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessDo many people enjoy swinger parties
TOPIC: Do many people enjoy swinger parties
Created by: Kreativefreak
Original Starting post for this thread:
Tell me your experiences with group parties. Did you have fun? Any reccomendations for better parties, what would you like to see at a party?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We much prefer parties to meeting others one couple or single at a time. We favor parties where singles are allowed. It is not always possible to meet a couple where all are attracted. With singles present we have the option of adding a third to our play.

For us smoking is a total turn off at parties. We have been to parties in hotels where the "playroom" was also the designated smoking area. If you are non smokers do you want to share a room with ten or fifteen smokers puffing away? We sure do not.

Ottawa IL
Username hidden
(66 posts)
We've been to a few parties and most had the same challenges. So there were a few things for us that would make them better generally:

- music not too loud. If it's too loud people cannot hear each other talk. - lights not too bright. A little dimmer lighting can make it feel cozy, almost naughty, and seems to stimulate activities... ;-) - less smoking. It's a personal preference for us but it ruins the mood. - start the party earlier rather than later. If people wait till 2 AM to start playing it's a long drive home.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1171 posts)
i've entertained the idea of hosting a party myself. my thinking was renting a hotel room...like one of the suites in a country inn and suites hotel. reasonable price but lots of room for a small party...3-4 couples, maybe a single male or two. a lot of you are experienced in this kind of thing. given the scenario i've presented, what are the pit falls that i'm not thinking about?

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(303 posts)
We hosted parties for a time and found COHESIVENESS was key. We kept things to a fairly tight age range (35 to 55), all reasonably HWP and all full swap. It just doesn't seem to work as well if there are newbies mixed with seasoned folks, 20's and 60's, fit and heavy...

Westminster MA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
I've been to quite a few House Parties, especially when I was married. Some were GREAT, and a couple of them sucked.

THE GREAT ONES HAD: • The Hosts 'matched' everyone invited for similar temperaments/ages/attitudes. • A fairly even mix of male/female with a few singles of each • Food... at least snacks. • Some alcohol (but not the focus of the party) • A playful Reason to get naked (hot tub, sauna, naked twister, everyone had to get into a Kimono, or even 'naked croquet') • Music (stereo) It kept any quite moments from being creepily quite)

THE BAD ONES HAD: • People 60 years + mixed with 20-somethings • Far too many males. • No private play areas • Drinking like it was a frat house. • the HOSTS drinking too much • no planned social activities so people could get to know each other. • Drugs.

Just my observations, your observations may vary.

James, Port Orchard (near Seattle/Tacoma), Washington, USA, Earth.

Centralia WA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
April,

Im going to HOLD you to that! ;-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12207 posts)
April, you're right. After that hug you gave me, I was a goner. lol :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12207 posts)
LOL - April, you sure it was 2-3 Minutes? LOL

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12207 posts)
"Having singles at a house parties has it advantages."

I only live an hour away...

just sayin'

lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We have hosted parties and have gone to parties. The biggest thing is being the host and getting things going. Most of the time our parties get play going after about 1 hour. Alot of the time it happens just by saying let's fuck. LOL Yes, most people that go to a house party are there to play but the transition period is odd at best. :-) Having singles at a house parties has it advantages. Most men "I mean most" can only last so long, but the woman that we know can outlast 2-6 men! When we are hosting a party we ask if they have a single male that they would like to see there. Then we make the party to fit the guest list. Clubs are great places to meet also. You do have a higher cost for them, but they don't run on free. They are businesses and are for profit. After all, how else are they going to pay for the electric? To answer the question. Yes many people in our area attend swinger parties and yes there is plenty of play going on at them.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Do many people enjoy swinger parties