Buy or Lease a car for business : Swingers Discussion 203583
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessBuy or Lease a car for business
TOPIC: Buy or Lease a car for business
Created by: themats89
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am starting a new sales job, and the company is giving me a monthly car allowance. It's not on the high side, so my requirements are something good on gas, and a low monthly payment. Not sure if buying new or used is better than a lease. And, what is a good resource on the proper protocol to use when going to a dealership to lease the vehicle. I've never leased a car before, and I don't want to get taken. Thanks in advance!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Buy never lease, been there done that paid the extra mileage for business. I believe there are more personal tax advantages to buying as well.

If nothing else if you buy and lose the job, change jobs within the company or what ever. You can at least sell the car if your buying it. If leasing it and you no longer have the car allowance it's your payment and you are stuck with it.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3555 posts)
How much are we talking?

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1422 posts)
I am starting a new sales job, and the company is giving me a monthly car allowance. It's not on the high side, so my requirements are something good on gas, and a low monthly payment. Not sure if buying new or used is better than a lease. And, what is a good resource on the proper protocol to use when going to a dealership to lease the vehicle. I've never leased a car before, and I don't want to get taken. Thanks in advance!

Whitehall PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Buy or Lease a car for business