Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Business › Business and the common American
TOPIC: Business_and_the_common_American
Created by: CJMIGHT
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have now for too long taught our youth to get an education and then work for someone else. The spirit this country was built on has become only a memory of the past. The most sought after business in the United States is a home based business. Most of us don't think of ourselves as a Thomas Edison. That's where our problems start. I have often thought about what I could invent to give my family financial freedom long after I'm gone. It has been a struggle. Then the answer came to me. It's finding a way to make money off things that people already do. If there's a way to be paid on the very things we do every day, this not only becomes a saving program but a money making one. Yes, this lead is meant to entice you. I assure you if this has held your interest, please send me an e-mail. We can talk about ways of bringing our families back from the brink of disaster.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
We have now for too long taught our youth to get an education and then work for someone else. The spirit this country was built on has become only a memory of the past. The most sought after business in the United States is a home based business. Most of us don't think of ourselves as a Thomas Edison. That's where our problems start. I have often thought about what I could invent to give my family financial freedom long after I'm gone. It has been a struggle. Then the answer came to me. It's finding a way to make money off things that people already do. If there's a way to be paid on the very things we do every day, this not only becomes a saving program but a money making one. Yes, this lead is meant to entice you. I assure you if this has held your interest, please send me an e-mail. We can talk about ways of bringing our families back from the brink of disaster.

Temecula CA
Username hidden
(234 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Business and the common American

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy