Business and the common American : Swingers Discussion 120804
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessBusiness and the common American
TOPIC: Business and the common American
Created by: CJMIGHT
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have now for too long taught our youth to get an education and then work for someone else. The spirit this country was built on has become only a memory of the past. The most sought after business in the United States is a home based business. Most of us don't think of ourselves as a Thomas Edison. That's where our problems start. I have often thought about what I could invent to give my family financial freedom long after I'm gone. It has been a struggle. Then the answer came to me. It's finding a way to make money off things that people already do. If there's a way to be paid on the very things we do every day, this not only becomes a saving program but a money making one. Yes, this lead is meant to entice you. I assure you if this has held your interest, please send me an e-mail. We can talk about ways of bringing our families back from the brink of disaster.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
We have now for too long taught our youth to get an education and then work for someone else. The spirit this country was built on has become only a memory of the past. The most sought after business in the United States is a home based business. Most of us don't think of ourselves as a Thomas Edison. That's where our problems start. I have often thought about what I could invent to give my family financial freedom long after I'm gone. It has been a struggle. Then the answer came to me. It's finding a way to make money off things that people already do. If there's a way to be paid on the very things we do every day, this not only becomes a saving program but a money making one. Yes, this lead is meant to entice you. I assure you if this has held your interest, please send me an e-mail. We can talk about ways of bringing our families back from the brink of disaster.

Temecula CA
Username hidden
(231 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Business and the common American