Bongo Jeans : Swingers Discussion 174999
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBusinessBongo Jeans
TOPIC: Bongo Jeans
Created by: Z_Z_Krewe
Original Starting post for this thread:
With Audrina Patridge as its new celebrity model, Bongo Jeans is now offering buyer discount coupons for those who follow them on Twitter.

Since I have never bought Bongo jeans, I may consider. My brands have been London Jeans and True Religion.

Who else will try Bongo brand? What is your current brand?

~~ZZ~~

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Zara is one of the largest international fashion companies. It belongs to Inditex, one of the world’s largest distribution groups.

The customer is at the heart of our unique business model, which includes design, production, distribution and sales through our extensive retail network.

Zara is also an internet source for trade brand shoes we approve for our Krewe.

~~ZZ~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Whose shoes would you choose? With Bongo Jeans I prefer:

The Carlos by Carlos Santana footwear brand is inspired by the artistry and passion of Santana’s soulful rhythms and vibe.

Carlos by Carlos Santana are hip, hot fashionable shoes designed for women who love to be in the spotlight. Bringing the latest trends in materials, colors, shapes and detailing with a hip Carlos point–of–view that appeals to ‘fashionistas’, Carlos Santana shoes “make” an outfit – not “match” it.

~~ZZ~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Be a style watcher. Look for someone wearing this brand. Take a picture using your smart phone camera. Post it in your personal gallery.

~~ZZ~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
The brand Bongo jeans is more famous with the girls for their tight fitting and comfortable pants. Apart from the general girls bongo jeans, you can also find various hot sexy models and celebrities styling these jeans with their best tops and t shirts. You wear these pants for any of your occasions and can easily enjoy their cozy feel along with their stylish elegant look. Most of these jeans are cut specifically to highlight your body curves that give you a sexier look altogether.

~~ZZ~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
With Audrina Patridge as its new celebrity model, Bongo Jeans is now offering buyer discount coupons for those who follow them on Twitter.

Since I have never bought Bongo jeans, I may consider. My brands have been London Jeans and True Religion.

Who else will try Bongo brand? What is your current brand?

~~ZZ~~

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Bongo Jeans