Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Business › Best Cell Phone Provider for a Lifestyle-Specific Phone
TOPIC: Best_Cell_Phone_Provider_for_a_Lifestyle-Specific_Phone
Created by: LookingToFlirt
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey - we're looking for a cheap phone that we can use for sending texts, pictures, and maybe checking the site once in a while. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 19
User Details are only visible to members.
We use a app called TextNow. Its free. You get to choose a number and area code close to where you live. We mainly use it for text and sending pictures, you can talk but we really don't use that feature often. The good thing about the app is we can both have it on our phone and we can both see all text and either one of us can respond.

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
If you decide to use your regular cell phone then look into the "WHATSAPP" for sending photos, long videos and text for $1 [one dollar a year].

Olmos Park TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I use Tracfone for $7 a month. Actually $20.00 every three months. I go on to SLS to see if email but have not used it for uploading photos.

New York NY
Username hidden
(258 posts)
I just ordered a new phone on our regular plan for about $15/mo. I can change the number anytime with no issues, and for free. But, I'm planning to use a Google Voice number. I have one on my regular phone, already. Sadly, you can't just add a second one to the same phone.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(155 posts)
I see a market opportunity: Fuck Virgin, go Mobile Ho; the swinger's choice for reliable service.

Unlimited sexting plans available.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
LOL Good !!

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(4933 posts)
Am I the only one who sees the irony of using Virgin Mobile as a swinger's phone service?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Also you can keep your original phone number (may help BT) if you are switching from another carrier plan.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(4933 posts)
Virgin Mobile "pay as you go" is great and not just as a LS specific phone. 1) number cannot be traced because pay as you go 2) $35 unlimited data (unheard of these days) and yes you can do automated bill pay and not have to go anywhere or do anything monthly AND best of all you can cancel at any time. You do have to purchase the phone but depending on the type you want they can be downright cheap (mine $30, daughters $200 well of course LOL). I can send / receive pics, e-mail, access SLS, FaceBook, music ....well everything. No more buying minutes. Believe this is the SPRINT network so you'll want to check your area coverage.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(4933 posts)
Thank you for this info! My ex told me that she'd been able to get a great deal on a phone for our then 12 year old. What she failed to tell me was that while the phone was free (she was honest about the great deal), the plan was $96 a month! His plan expires in December and I was inadvertently copied on an email where she's agreed to let him (now 13) upgrade to the latest and greatest Verizon has to offer.

It wouldn't twist me up so if I weren't paying for half!

So, I'm digging the republic wireless plans!

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13727 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 19
TOPIC: Best Cell Phone Provider for a Lifestyle-Specific Phone
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.