when she wants to be dominated but *not* by her husband : Swingers Discussion 142714
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMwhen she wants to be dominated but *not* by her husband
TOPIC: when she wants to be dominated but *not* by her husband
Created by: Parsifal713
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
fun couple looking for a Dom guy for threesome w my sub wife - she loves to be controlled by an agressive man- anyone intersted?

Downingtown PA

Username hidden
(31 posts)
Is it bigger than a bread box?

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I'll pencil you in for being pencilled.

It's a lot bigger than a pencil though.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17704 posts)
I'll volunteer myself for each and/or.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We understand the situation..... my wife likes to be "subbed" a little more than I like doing sometimes. Since there are plenty of couples who would oblige - I let her play sub to the guy while I simply bang the hell out of his wife!

Works for us.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17704 posts)
You have exquisite eyes. Quite stunning.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I so understand this issue. I so want to be a sub but my husband is just so sweet that it just doesn't work. I can't see him as my dom because our relatonship is so opposite in real life. I am always the more aggressive of the two of us. That is why I want to be the sub because there is a sense of freedom in letting go of control. I just dont know if there is anyone who can tame me. lol Not everyones personality will suit certain roles and I think its ok. Keep exploring.

Wills Point TX

Username hidden
(1 post)
I meet with such a couple...she wants totally uninhibited raw animalistic break the lamp type sex. I regularly nail her up against the wall, or over the sofa, on the kitchen table etc. Last time I was there I followed her out into the garage where they keep the beer in a fridge....she bent over and gave it a little shake...in two minutes the fridge was rocking...beer bottles breaking on the floor...I turned her onto the hood of their car and she was hanging onto the windshield wipers. I think she tore em up on purpose. Yeah I'm role playing but the difference between me and her hubby (who is usually hiding somewhere and watching so as not to spoil the fantasy) is that he is juat a really nice guy. There's not a mean bone in his body. A true good guy. When he role plays the same role...she doesn't believe it. He tried her on the kitchen table once but took a seat cushion off one of the chairs to make her more comfortable (he really is a thoughtful person) and it just misses the mark of what it is about that fantasy that turns her on. Watch Jack Nicholson in "The Postman always rings twice" and you'll get a better idea of what she likes. One of her other favorite movies: Mr and Mrs Smith with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.

New Iberia LA

Username hidden
(139 posts)
It's been fun and hard and a lot of work and not fun at all at times. You need a strong relationship to start with, and you both have to be willing and able to communicate what you are feeling, good and bad.

Should you try you'll find that it's lot more complex and intrusive than your everyday MFM, and you both will have complex feelings about it, from widely differing POVs.

One thing we did that helped, was that I was present for the first 3-4 times they played, interacted with them, and took hundreds of photos. That got me comfortable with what they did together, and I learned a thing or two about dominating her as well. I've been with them a few times later as well. It has probably been 50/50 with me there and without.

Recently we both collared her together. She serves us both. He is still her master though, and I give her some breaks that he does not ;-)

But it isn't always breaks she craves. She loves to obey unconditionally, and she loves for him to see her as the shameless panting slut that she is, which she likes to keep dialed back just a tad with her partner ;-)

And next month, it'll probably have changed some more!

Lineboro Cpo MD

Username hidden
(291 posts)
Thanks Dixie, that was very helpful. I'm glad to hear that it has strengthened your relationship. Our marriage been 'open' for less than a year, and so far it has only resulted in good things for the two of us. I do get jealous from time to time though, and the idea that she wants to do things with a master but not with me is somewhat new to me. It's good to hear that relationships can change in this way and still be strong.

Aiken SC

Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: when she wants to be dominated but *not* by her husband