when do you turn gay or bi : Swingers Discussion 87825
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMwhen do you turn gay or bi
TOPIC: when do you turn gay or bi
Created by: pantisniffer The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think sometimes the Bi label, in my own case, may scare off the couples with straight women...probably the same as bimales feel about straight men, but I don't know. I don't have years of experience with this, so I can't pretend to be an authority (I don't pretend anything).

Just want to point out that my being Bi doesn't mean I have to pounce on the female half of a couple, nor am I always interested in female/female play, but I do like it when it's encouraged, and I'm also very much into being the giver.

I think sometimes the labels are helpful, but I also think that they can be inhibiting. It's almost like religion or politics...not too many people would consider themselves to be wholly one way or another without adding some attributes of the "opposition." I guess I can see a lot of sides to a lot of things, and maybe that makes me sound "wishy washy" or "people pleasing," but it could just mean I think too much!!!

I need to get fucked. Fuck my brains out or the like...

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
im all for sushi!!

actually, i don't like it a bit :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I'm not a fan of labels either. Too many, and too limiting. People ask, Are you Bi? I usually reply, "I'm Sexual." Yes, Bi, but then you are led to define: Bi-curious, Socially Bi, Performance Bi, Bi for the Dance Floor only...and so on...okay, I know those aren't "real" labels, but you get the point.

I think more guys on here are willing to experiement a bit but will still answer "straight" if you pin them down to label themselves as such. We pretty much ignore all that and just find people who we enjoy and have a good time!

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I just think that allot of these labels are just so wrong. I have read it here and talked with others about males having the Bi or Bi Curious label on their profile here. There are allot of people out here and in the Lifestyle in general are quick to say any male with association to Bi is a gay or a homosexual. Now if we as a whole were to take this attitude. Then what about 80% of the profiles out here have a GAY, HOMOSEXUAL woman. If we are quick to judge the males then what about the FEMALES?? There are far if not three times the amount of woman to men that have a label of Bi to it. Look at the top of this page.... Start YOUR Sexual Revolution. This lifestyle in my mind is here for expermination and sharing your sexual needs and desires with others. When do you turn gay is up to you. Gay in my mind is just yet another lifestyle that you choice to share with a member of the same sex. Where you do not prefer the sexual needs of both sexes and focus just on one. There are many profiles out here where the women want nothing, but F/F play and the males to watch. OR, I hear I have a man at home I am here to enjoy F/F play. Then with these same couples are the ones to say a males wanting to experiment with M/M play are just GAY! So why not change the the site to say STRAIGHT and GAY only!!!! This seems to be the assumption by most out here anyway. I can't say for all, but most just one day say guess what I am GAY now!! I willing to bet most started out Bi so I guess the 80% of the future GAY/HOMOSEXUAL women out here will be on the Homosexual sites soon????? So many are just to damn quick to call a man GAY if he wants to experiment and see what he likes, but the women out here are past that judgement then?? Bullshit is what it is!!!! Again these are just my thoughts and experiences with these idiot people to judge to damn quick.

JAY!!!

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
You can sniff my panties if you want to... oh wait, I'm not wearing any! Very good observation. Shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Maybe you really are "for real," but certainly there is a maturity level there in the questions that is sorely lacking. It's sophomoric at best to keep up the line of "am I gay" or "how gay is it..." etc etc.

It may get a few comments or replies to titillate your sense of curiousity, but I think the ones on here with some depth can by-pass the actual questions and get to deeper levels of thought and comment. That is what has kept me reading in any of your topics.

Sorry it took so long to reply to those questioning why I said what I did. I'm usually not very negative or critical in these posts, but lately they've just been irritating. Maybe I needed a few more orgasms to increase my seratonin levels, as I'm not feeling that aggravation anymore!

So, post away, Pantisniffer.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
How about universally sexual? LOL, jk Shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I agree about labels. I am just sexual. It depends on the person not their sex. However the OP used a label...therefore I did too. I use the word ambi-sexual. LOL

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
You are right on the term bisexual vs. heterosexual and homosexual. I still hate labels though. Shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I was just telling a friend that Jay and I both hate labels. I hate the whole fixation on hetero, bi, homo.......we just enjoy ourselves and do what feels right. I would call myself hetero....but I have met women and the attraction was there and we had a fricking blast together. Just do what feels right to you, let others deal with their own labels. I'm just ME. Shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: when do you turn gay or bi