want pay back!!! : Swingers Discussion 82990
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMwant pay back!!!
TOPIC: want pay back!!!
Created by: acforfun3 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Justus, I agree. I actually thought the same thing when I read the title. I am new to this, but even I know that it is NOT about revenge or getting someone back. It is about trust and exploring oneself. This is a shame. Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
acforfun3,

It has been more than a month since you started this thread without a follow up response.

I doubt you are watching this thread any longer, but in case you are I have a question.

The topic of this thread is 'Want pay back!!!' and your post simply asks for ideas on how to top your guy.

My question is why are you asking?

Do you wish to explore the dom/sub sides of human sexuality (as your post implies) or are you pissed off at your husband for something (as the thread title implies) and you want him to pay?

I don't think I can reply intelligently to your query without knowing the answer to the above question.

Watertown WI
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Practice makes perfect....we shall see.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
LOL - considers clothespins and wonders if she may be dom after all...

Richmond VA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
What if I will mop the floors voluntarily so you don't have to clip clothespins on my balls?? Deal? Please?

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Rosavie....my kind of girl!!! Poly got it exactly right.

George School PA
Username hidden
(227 posts)
PolyGirl, That was really informative, thank you! I also feel that domination is more of a mind set, but can it not be developed? Personally, I am very submissive by choice, when I can put myself into my man's hands so willingly like that, it's about trust, of course, and more. I find that I can be "playfully dominant" with another female, but it's not really my nature, so is that faking it? It's fun, I'm good with a flogger with a woman, etc., and in giving commands of a sort, but I have no desire to do so with a male.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Thread moved here from 3-Some

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
Go to the BDSM threads and post there. Dom(me)s are not made. They just are. Most folks are subby by nature. It's a mindset you can cultivate. Try reading "Screw the roses, Send me the thorns" for openners.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Strap on cums to mind.Also feel does where they fit inside you and you can fuck him with the rest. Also you can on top of his face and make him eat your pussy or ass.

Lyndon KY
Username hidden
(35 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: want pay back!!!