want a good dom for my fantasy : Swingers Discussion 189968
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMwant a good dom for my fantasy
TOPIC: want a good dom for my fantasy
Created by: MetroDetSwingers
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife is usually good at dominating but I want someone who's I guess a pro. I wanna sit down in person, talk to you, build a trust. I just need to know you're not some weirdo who's gonna tie me up and rob me lol. This really means a lot to me and my wife knows this. Please only people in a 40 mile radius of Detroit. I hate driving >_<

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Also try Fetlife. Great site, great people. I go to LRA on the northside of Chicago every now and then. A really nice play space.

Crest Hill IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Since your in the Detroit area, there are a couple of BDSM events a month up there. My suggestion is you are looking for a Female Dom or a Mistress ( most will not appreciate the term Domme, as someone else stated that's what to call them) go out to the local munches and events in your area. Many of the women in the lifestyle have just as many worries as you do about something going wrong by meeting someone online. They will only top for someone they know fairly well and have built up a level of trust with.

My suggestion if your serious and want someone "real" is to join fetlife dot com and create a profile, then join some of the local groups and go out and meet the real people in your community.

I myself hosted many BDSM events in Michigan for many years, I know first hand that there is a very large community there with many great people.

Lake Village IN
Username hidden
(441 posts)
You can also look into Collarme dot com . Take your time and weed through the fake and wannabe Doms. We've met some nice, real people there but it takes time.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9029 posts)
ALT DOT COM is probably a better site for this kind of fun

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1303 posts)
Okay, yes your right I want an experienced not to pay. I'm sorry for seeming like such a rookie, just I put this out before I discovered the fetlife website. I thank you though for pointing out my mistakes, I don't know too much about this particular lifestyle but I've always wanted in

Canton MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Welcome to the forums, MetroDetroit!

I'm not sure the forums are a good place to do ads. I guess we'll see if you get the responses you want.

To that end, in the BDSM community a dom is a male and a domme is a female. I'm going to assume you want the latter, so you should probably say "domme" or "femme domme."

A "pro" domme is paid for domming you. Is that what you're looking for? If so, I suspect SLS would take a dim view of this post. Perhaps you'd rather have an "experienced domme?"

Finally, there are almost as many ways of domming as there are people who do it. When you talk to any domme, you'll need to ask about what her style is and tell her what you're looking for. Otherwise you might be disappointed or unpleasantly surprised at what happens to you.

- ST

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(271 posts)
My wife is usually good at dominating but I want someone who's I guess a pro. I wanna sit down in person, talk to you, build a trust. I just need to know you're not some weirdo who's gonna tie me up and rob me lol. This really means a lot to me and my wife knows this. Please only people in a 40 mile radius of Detroit. I hate driving >_<

Canton MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: want a good dom for my fantasy