teach me : Swingers Discussion 43764
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMteach me
TOPIC: teach me
Created by: sunniluv The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Wow

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(79 posts)
lets give this a try... The site that we get the most from is "best slave training" all run together with a dot com after. Great information and extremely well researched and thought out. Best wishes in your adventures.

College Park GA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Hello, we are a lifestyle couple, both Dom, we have 10+ years experience and would love to answer any questions or help in any way we can.

Chatham VA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Hello, we are a lifestyle couple, both Dom, we have 10+ years expierence and would love to answer any questions or help in any way we can.

Chatham VA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
It's funny, but we are coming into swinging from the BDSM scene, so our experience has much more to do with BDSM.

If you are looking for some books, I highly recommend Different Loving by Gloria Brame and The Loving Dominant by John Warren. Those two books have opened many an eye.

If you are looking for websites. Let's just say that one of the best sites about all aspects of BDSM, including "bondage" has an obvious domain name. Another great site about would be for those who are looking to be collared and say "collarMe". The forums on those two boards are particularly good...

If you notice someone who is TallDarkAndWitty on those sites...say hello.

The rest is trial and error. Read all the safety articles before you start and take it slow. Life is about the journey, not the destination...

T and E

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I like a certain website but can't seem to post it here - email me and I will give it to you.

or if you really want some books (they make things simple - they could even be too simplified for you - but you never know) try S&M 101, the loving dominant, the topping book, the bottoming book.

for BDSM fantasy novels you could try Sleeping Beauty series, the Story of O, or some other ones you can search for on Amazon

Hope this helps!

Media PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
May I make a suggestion? Try a yahoo search for local BDSM groups,Then ask to attend a MUNCH.A well given munch is a group of fellow BDSMers that share experience,teach new comers etc.And as far as your husband becoming a master.It is best I FEEL, To at the very least have your husband TOP to an experienced Dom.And in my best opinion this would be best suited for you to sit and WATCH not take an active part.See what it is REALLY all about.When I went into the BDSM lifestyle 15 or 16 yrs ago,I became a Master by first becoming a sub to a Dom couple.I learned what my sub should both be treated like and feel like.I feel it has made me a better Dom.After a year of servitude,I then Topped for a year to this same couple,before they would let me out on my own.If More people did this it would be alot better lifestyle.And PLEASE,I cannot state this often or strongly enough.BEWARE of these CYBER DOMS.Just because someone chooses to call themselve Master,Dom or Sir on the computer,DOES NOT mean they are a true Dom.Anyone that requires you call them sir,wether it be online or in person BEFORE earning your respect is a player and a LOSER.RESPECT is EARNED and should never be given or Demanded before earning such respect.Please learn before you play,Play Safe,Sane,and concentual.And Enjoy.Joe

Pelion SC
Username hidden
(578 posts)
Most people learn by playing with other couples or by going to some of the local clubs and watching. Of course that only shows you the physical side, the emotional part of a 24/7 are a lot harder to get, you just have to start out knowing you are going to make mistakes and make sure you have clean lines of communication.

Rialto CA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: teach me