submissive vs passive : Swingers Discussion 61063
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMsubmissive vs passive
TOPIC: submissive vs passive
Created by: Mastersdaintypet
Original Starting post for this thread:
It kinda drives me nuts when I hear the blanket statement that all subs are just passive folk. Subs are like real people. Each different. I am a sub to V yet those that know me would never use the words passive, follower, introverted with me lol Most subs I know very strong people and submit by choice and need not by default.

enjoy joan*

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My slave girl is one of the least passive people I know. I'm way more passive then she is on a regular basis. I consider my domination style to be one of "quiet and firm control" LOL.

Bear DE
Username hidden
(160 posts)
WOW, ya'll trip me out when you start talking about whips and canes man lol. My play partner just bought a lovely purple suede one for his SO, and I'm like "keep that damn thing away from me!" LOL I don't know, maybe if I'm turned on it would be different lol. shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Completely agree. My sub is stong both in body and mind. He's submission is by choice. I couldn't control him if he didn't consent to it.

Interesting discussion about canes...how did I miss it. Just got a leather covered cane from JT's with a fiberglass core. It is a heavy stinging cane but does not break the skin. Highly recommend it to anyone with a little experience.

George School PA
Username hidden
(227 posts)
This is an older thread, but it interests me. I completely agree. I prefer to be sub in the bedroom. I absolutely am turned ON by a sexually aggressive and dominant man. However, outside of the bedroom and flirtation area I am what you may call an aggressive female. I render my opinion quite liberally lol. So I agree. Because I prefer the sub role in my sexual life does not mean I am a floor mat. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
ahhhh but then crossing stripes might break my skin, a no no lol

enjoy joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7752 posts)
cane-ing yummy... like any other toy can go from mild to wild lol Im in the middle lol I just tend to like the neat lil stripes it leaves lol

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7752 posts)
exactly how I saw it lol I was like.. I wonder if there is anything as "bystander subspace"? I bet he was entranced, right up till he got clocked lol

enjoy joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7752 posts)
ok story time : )

I know a Top. He is a cane-ing Master. He knows his canes inside and out. I have tested his skills and will gladly vouch for him. God, gotta love that man! lol A story comes to me that he is an unsafe top. that while in scene, out of the blue, he supposedly starts cane-ing another NOT involved in the scene. I'm thinking wow I cant imagine. Turns out my friend was cane-ing a nice lil bottom when a "bystander" watching got a little too close to get a REAL good look, and when the Top raised his hand to draw back on the cane he clocked the "bystander". lol Unsafe Top? or a lil too intent in the watching? lol

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7752 posts)
lol.. kinda () : )

the un cola ***

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7752 posts)
I can understand the analogy, makes sense to me.

Forum for exploring, sharing thoughts and ideas, or so I thought lol I'm not here to make converts. I'm just here to share what works for us, and what hasn't worked. Take from it what you wish and what works for you. YMMV Life is not a one size fits all.

enjoy joan*

YMMV- Your mileage may vary*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7752 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: submissive vs passive