Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM subbie rules
TOPIC: subbie rules
Created by: ohmysugar
Original Starting post for this thread:
subbies ~ what are your rules and/or guidlines? What is it that you can't say no to, or is there something that you can? How do you do it? What about when you know that you can't? How do you when you can and want to?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
M ~ my post and your response illicited a question or two. ;)

I was curious in general and since there was some mention of being nurtured/trained properly meaning that certain behaviors here wouldn't have occurred, it inspired the post. Rules are different for all of us. As a follow up for this, I was going to ask about which Dominants subs were asked to respect ~ all of them, as a blanket rule or only the ones that their Dom's also respected. (Ya see where this was going?)

As for me ~ my one simple rule is to do as I'm told. Period. I am welcome to voice my concerns if a situation makes me uncomfortable and that's more so that Sir knows why I am uncomfortable, more than to get out of it ~ from my point of view. That said ~ if I *genuinely* do not want to do something (and there is very little that I won't and most of it is actually a little silly, rather than big things) I can say "Please, no, Sir," and the vast majority of the time he allows me to not do it. Ex. Beautiful, stunning, much younger and quite talented woman on the pole at the club. I'm crampy, bloated, tired, miserable, but out anyway showing our friend a good time. He wanted me on the pole ~ I was going to make an ass out of myself... I didn't have to do it. See ~ it's silly stuff like that that makes me uncomfortable ~ b/c really, who there wants a bloated, 10 year older chica up there? Especially one that's feeling stiff? LOL!

So, no... no passive aggressiveness in the post. Perhaps a little too much wine, but no PA. ;)

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
subbies ~ what are your rules and/or guidlines? What is it that you can't say no to, or is there something that you can? How do you do it? What about when you know that you can't? How do you when you can and want to?

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: subbie rules