sub training : Swingers Discussion 40154101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMsub training
TOPIC: sub training
Created by: kinkycoupleinohio
Original Starting post for this thread:
Are there any sub couples out there that have a fantasy of having their wife trained to be a perfect slave and being owned by another couple?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Nice to know some folks understand, Mischief.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
Bond for life. Exactly. I never had a formal collar. I didn't need one. Actually, I chafe under collar. I am virtually collared. While My Mentor failed me after 3 years, I am still bonded to him forever.

I can never hear his voice without responding. I can never see him without wanting to happily sit at his feet.

That said. I would not tolerate the behavior change that took place. Submission is not putting up with anything. Submission is earned. It can/should be withdrawn if things change.

Agree, most folks don't understand the depth of this bond. It's playing with fire. I have a 3rd degree burn on my heart. I would have it no other way.

mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
We have been in this lifestyle for many years(BDSM). I never came across a couple that was both submissives. I myself would not allow my wife to be trained by someone else. Thats just my thing though being the Master.

Mc Kee KY
Username hidden
(23 posts)
All things are possible....lol....(ADV. DM., used to facilitate the APEX Dom Roundtable, lectures on wax, latex, ropes, and M/s relationships--taking roleplay into the real world)

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
Ownership requires mutual responsibilities. In my corner of BDSM a collar is forever, lacking the impermenance of marriage contracts. To take someone into your collar, your life, includes taking them into your family, and your responsibility forever.

While they still may leave, I have one slave who forsook her collar and has set up another household, they are never gone. When she had a gall bladder attack I was the one she called to get her to the hospital, hold her hand, get her through surgery and recovery. The bond, the chosen family, and the duty are eternal. One should not play at sub training.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
I don't believe training a submissive is hard. It's the BOND between the Top and the bottom. Master/slave, Dominant/submissive.

By nature a submissive wants to please the Dom. The stronger the bond. The stronger the will to please.

Therefore, in my mind, you are looking for a BOND with a person more than a specific person.

Of course the dominant's skill/experience does come into play. We must know what to do with the submission. I was trained extremely well. The dominant that grabbed me knew very well:

-What he grabbed. -How he wanted to use me. -How to check I retained my personhood. i.e.. I was not a door mat. -That my submission was not a rubber stamp of everything he believed.

How would you know the trainer is qualified? How did I assess his qualifications to train me?

I asked no questions. I was ambushed during sex. He did one thing to secure my submission. He assessed and very precisely put his finger on a psychologic trigger point. I was done. I never asked a question.

You are asking for your partner to BOND with another. This can be very dangerous to your marriage. I am able to keep separate such things. This is not easy. Playing with fire folks get burnt.

Be careful.

Mischief<--knows lightening strikes very few times.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Are there any sub couples out there that have a fantasy of having their wife trained to be a perfect slave and being owned by another couple?

College Park GA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: sub training