public submissive play!! : Swingers Discussion 1260881031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMpublic submissive play!!
TOPIC: public submissive play!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
User Details are only visible to members.
Beachfun, those were hot ideas...I just copied them and emailed my husband, who gets up EARLY for work and will read emails before he heads out.

Welcome, also, to the forums...this is a good topic.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I didn't even realize this forum was here! Nice to see others interested or active in the lifestyle, though. If you're still looking for ideas, there are as many as your imagination will let you come up with! There are always movies like Story of O, Image, Secretary, The Pet, etc...and even more books, but nothing is more fun that coming up with it on your own. The fun comes in the power-play and exchange. For it to be truly erotic, it would have to be something that the submissive wouldn't normally do in public and that will be difficult to pull off. Remember that freaking out the vanilla's is a no-no...One thing that Master is considering have me do is hit on a complete stranger and we all go to the bathroom together so that he can order me to fuck him. This would have to be pre-thought out. Find a place with a one-stall bathroom and a lockable door and have fun. Master has made it my job to scout bathrooms wherever I go, when we're together and when we're apart.

Another cool thing is to get together a group of friends and find a restaurant with table cloths. Make sure every one is wearing sweats, or easy-access clothing. The friends can be all male or both sexes. When no one is looking, have her slide under the table. While everyone is eating, she can service them. This can be done at home, but its somehow not as fun. *wink*

If you're looking for more ideas, I can give you an earful! *sheepish laugh* I've been a slave for two years and have loved every minute of it! However, as I said, its more fun when you think up this stuff yourself. Nothing makes a sub/slave shiver like seeing that diabolical glint in the eye of the one who owns her!

Happy humping and hurting!

jpet

Columbus GA

Username hidden
(1 post)
Here are a few I love that have led to powerful sex when we got home: 1) Just grab her around the waist quickly, bend her over and give her a quick spank anywhere - parking lot, grocery store. The event is over in a second before anyone realizes what's happening but the impression left is powerful.

2) Have her take off her pants/skirt and panties in the car on the way home from an late evening out and walk from the car to the house bottomless.

3) While slow dancing in a pub, lift her skirt just high enough to show she's not wearing panties. Positioning her so only selected strangers get to see makes it fun.

4) Have her carry her butt plug in her purse and at ehe end of an evening out, have her go to the lady's room to put it in. She will be begging for sex all the way home. By the way, if you are with similar-minded company, it's great to let them know why she went to the lady's room before leaving for home.

5) After a few drinks with friends, have her describe to them what slutty, kinky and submissive acts she will have to do later that night. Admitting her submission is a powerful turn-on.

Belmont Hills PA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
wild to extreme : Standing at the bar waiting to order drinks or at the pool table among a herd of vanilla-gins...lol

Have the sub position their ass for a good loud smack.Then tell them firmly order me a miller lite draft I'll be at the table. ~grin~ If the sub is wearing leather pants all the better.

Dom warning thou...in vanilla land there is a fine line and a drunk hero might think your being abusive to the sub.

Be sure to assert your Dom-nuts to be sure to keep the hero's at bay...lol..and minding their own business.

good luck spank ya later have fun.

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3077 posts)
I love the "button per drink thing!" very fun! anymore people?? come on bring on the kink!

Howell MI

Username hidden
(10 posts)
ahhh reminds me I need to get a new butterfly remote clit vibrator...that's always fun out and about

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
we always love going out with her wearing only a short skirt and button up or zippered top. with each drink she has to undo one button or lower the zipper more. Once guys in the bar figure out what is going on they send over drinks. We also have a remote controlled egg that can be fun in a bar.

Mobile AL

Username hidden
(1 post)
those are all good ideas, and very "doable" in public. I still think one of my fav movies is 9 and 1/2 weeks, and Secretary, for ideas on sub play.

I was working in a public place and a Dom pal of mine (internet and phone pal) told me to masturbate silently when I took a bathroom break. It was insanely erotic and I was wet well before I went into the bathroom.

Suggestions? Have her adjust a bra strap and run a finger or two down over her nipples. Open her legs a la Sharon Stone w/ no panties on, just briefly crossing and recrossing her legs.

Let us know how it works out...for you too!

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
We are looking to have some fun in public and looking for some ideas to use as dares in a sub / dom night out. examples wud be.....start w no underwear, and keep moving up, to maybe tell her to go hit on a guy at the bar, or go to the bathroom and insert anal beads and wear them for the rest of the night. Things like that. Got any ideas, from mild to wild to extreme??

Howell MI

Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 39 of 39 
TOPIC: public submissive play!!