public submissive play!! : Swingers Discussion 1260881021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMpublic submissive play!!
TOPIC: public submissive play!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We prefer to scene at Dungeon in a setting where others into the something’s that do not get offended with what we do or judge. We would not want to offend anyone the general public or bring a bad name to our lifestyle. p

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Kind of like having your partner laying there and telling them that if they move or make a sound, you will stop what ever it is you are doing at that time.

hehehehehehe

Wolf

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3180 posts)
I don't think I could do that in public so much either...Dan talks so little as it is...no one would say anything! (and I can hear my dad's voice "eat what's on your plate!")

But it IS really fun when a Dom male gets me down on the floor, or wherever, and makes me be silent (as much as possible) while bringing me to orgasm(s). It's a challenge and it's HOT!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
LOL. Y'all make me realize more and more how sub I am not. I would have piped up with I don't want to eat that shit! THIS is what I want. Kidding. Kinda.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
a side note to the sub not being able to speak to anybody....was at a class being given by the 2008 International Master/slave couple and he was talking about one of the first times they had gone to dinner with his parents. He ordered for himself and then was ordering for her and his mother said 'can't she order for herself?' and he said 'yes she can. She is going to have.....'

Rancho Cordova CA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Try going out to dinner. Sub isn't allowed to talk to anybody but you. When you get seated and order your drinks. Get up and go to the bathroom. Watch the waiter go back and try to talk to your sub. Even when you come back and place your order they can't stand it when the sub can't talk to them.

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(1242 posts)
Well he has no sense lol.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
well, I agree that THAT scenario would be way too much to do in public. But a smack on the ass? Oh yes.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Heehee, be careful with this though if it gets intense. My friend is a dom and he was in public and began beating the shit out of his slave. And she was screaming her ass off...well the people there did not understand that she was screaming in pleasure. They had to leave quickly because they thought he was battering her and were going to call the police. Try explaining that to Travis County lol.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Beachfun, those were hot ideas...I just copied them and emailed my husband, who gets up EARLY for work and will read emails before he heads out.

Welcome, also, to the forums...this is a good topic.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 38   End
TOPIC: public submissive play!!