public submissive play!! : Swingers Discussion 1260881011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMpublic submissive play!!
TOPIC: public submissive play!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OMG! 2try I would love that...plz :)

Springfield MA

Username hidden
(89 posts)
Bob and 2in6, welcome to the forums :)

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
Send her into WalMart or a food store dressed like a slut and have her buy the biggest cucumber or some other larger veg, some condoms and KY jelly, alone.

Houston MS

Username hidden
(5 posts)
My favorite is the auction block. You go with a couple of friends who know the deal to almost any public place. At some point the Submissive stands and the other 3 or however many people are involved start examining her outfit. However do not think twirl so we can see the dress. Think 3 very critical stable owners going over a fine racing horse that might be for sale. The entire time the sub keeps her/his eyes downcast and is gone over very , very thoroughly. To "most", it will seem like an overly critical outfit inpsection. To the Sub ( and lets face it, thats what we are here for) it will be slightly humiliating but at the same time highly erotic and remove any guild he or she might experience from the situation.

Hephzibah GA

Username hidden
(249 posts)
looking for public erotic smack me and my wife have talked a while about her slapping me anybody ever do this?i want it to be done erotically ...one where i am very embarrased and for there to be a few women who watch what i soooo want to get any ideas?

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Public play is one of our big things, and I have always been amazed by how much you can actually get away with of you give it some thought, and you have the "front" to do it in style rather than try and hide in dark corners.

Here are some ideas we have used, or use regularly:

1. Slave L wears a permanent steel collar, to which I can attach a leash. On of my favourite images of her was taken around 2PM on a sunny Florida afternoon in January this year walking down the Lincoln Rd mall. Wearing designer clothes, fully fashioned stockings, 5 inch heals and a leash.

2. Slave L is never permitted to wear panties, of tights (panty house to our colonial cousins)

3. Slave L must always ask for permission to use the bathroom.

4. Slave L may not sit until instructed to do so

5. Slave L may talk to anyone without my permission.

6. Whenever anybody complements her on her dress, look etc. The reply comes from me.

7. Slave L must always refer to to me as master, and i always refer to her as slave.

8. When we are in public tog ether, small bells are attached to Slave L's pussy piercings which means she "jingles" delightfully as she walks.

As I said just some ideas

Havering United Kingdom

Username hidden
(12 posts)
That is just HOT, BiFem!!!

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(494 posts)
Now that fall is here we love to "Walk around" the cider mills. If you watch you can "go" places that are semi public. Also park n rides are fun she rolls down the window and exposes her tits for passerbys and she has had lots of fondling. We also have gone to parking garages (note: watch for the cameras or you will be on u-tube) and played in the staircases and on the elevator. Our best was in a local motel she jacked me off in the open doorway to the parking lot and the maintenance man spotted us and stopped for a quickie, great fun was had by all.

Brighton MI

Username hidden
(2 posts)
very nice pic rd

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
We do a remote egg at the restaurant. Watching her order is a trip with the egg on high.

Fort Lauderdale FL

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 39   End
TOPIC: public submissive play!!