public submissive play!! : Swingers Discussion 126088101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMpublic submissive play!!
TOPIC: public submissive play!!
Created by: fingernails1973
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are looking to have some fun in public and looking for some ideas to use as dares in a sub / dom night out. examples wud be.....start w no underwear, and keep moving up, to maybe tell her to go hit on a guy at the bar, or go to the bathroom and insert anal beads and wear them for the rest of the night. Things like that. Got any ideas, from mild to wild to extreme??

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think there nothing more fun then taking the wife out to dinner with her wearing nothing but thigh highs and a coat. We have done it but I added a little twist she had a small egg vibrator in her and I had the remote. When the waiter came to take her order I flipped the switch, the coat came open and she could speak. What a fun night that was. Another time we were out on a board walk that circles half of a small lake. I wanted naked pictures of her so she took off her cloths and I got some great shots. I picked up her cloths as to hand them to her but I didn't, I ran back to the car where is was parked across the road , she yelled for her cloths which I did not take to her so she walked slowly and I mean slowly across the road and got in the car. Thank god she was pissed at me. Then she took it one better and said " as long as you don't want me in cloths I won't put them on". We got home and out of the car she got and walked to the house. Thank god it was really dark out, we live in town.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
The wife will put on a short skirt with no panties or crotchless panties and we go shoe shopping.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(66 posts)
What an excellent idea Poodin!

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(274 posts)
Once DH drew a bath for me, poured my wine and laid out my clothes. He laid out thigh high stockings, leather boots, my below the knee leather coat but nothing else, no dress, no skirt and blouse, just the coat.

We went to the mall and into a few stores. He had me pose for photos, with the coat open, between racks of clothes or in out of the way areas. I'm sure some security cameras got shots of me.

Next we went to dinner. The waiter asked repeatedly if he could hang up my coat for me. DH took more photos any time I thought no one was looking and I could open my coat for just a second. I know the man at the next table was suspicious. He smiled at me repeatedly, he probably got a good look at one point.

It was so naughty and so much fun. By the time we got home I was more than wet!

Mansfield OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
We have had a lot of fun with a remote control vibrator. Nothing sexier then watching a woman having a orgasm in public while trying to look like she is not having an orgasm.....

Apex NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
We have done some of these things.... we want more ideas!!

Howell MI
Username hidden
(11 posts)
p and I do this all the time. Though we have created a set of public protocols which are both discreet and intimate. Mostly has to do with restaurants. The whole diner/waiter/concierge vibe is pretty power-dynamicy to begin with.

Also worth mentioning... we don't do this all the time. Just when we want to be pervy.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
One of my favorites... It's so sappy romantic that most won't actually SEE what you are doing, and those that do will usually discount it as an illusion;

Since I am a loving Dominant-a sexual torturer and crazy in love with MrsMuir I will randomly kiss her in public. Radical I know. But if you look closely I have my hand buried deep in her hair at the nape of her neck (you know where ladies) with a handful of hair, pulling her head back to expose her neck just a little bit faster than a romantic 'nilla would....a tad sharper.... her mouth opens with surprise.... I kiss her.

Watch old couples elbow each other and smile... _Ghost

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3607 posts)
Hmmm will definitely show TheGhost this topic... ;)

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3607 posts)
interesting reading although my play seems much more serious than these . Lifestylers and bdsm is very difficult to find matches.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2208 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
TOPIC: public submissive play!!