Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM piercings and candle wax
TOPIC: piercings and candle wax
Created by: piercedcock24 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have only been waxed once. It was by a master/teacher. He held the wax high and dropped it directly on my clit. The thud followed by the warmth really made me HOT.

After spreading it all over my torso, my sweat keeping it from bonding. He ran his hand under the wax from my neck down to my clit. He touched me. I exploded!!

Peeling it off the rivulets was hummmm great too. I seriously enjoyed the knife play that went along with removing it.

The play continued for a while...I was cooked, done, and very, very, happy.

I have waxed a few folks carefully with good results.

BiFem_Top

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
We use cheap shower curtains or plastic sheeting.

Don't put wax containing sheets in the dryer. Fire may result.

To remove wax use a low temperature iron and paper towels. Do this after using ice and breaking out the large pieces.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Ok.. Not dangerous if done correctly. Like everything else there are ways to screw up.

Lesson one on waxing. (totally from memory)

Always use low temperature paraffin wax found in glass containers. Wax that can stand on it's own... Tapers, Pillars, etc are too high burning. The dollar store some times had them.

Replace the metal containing wick with a full cloth one. It's easy to pull the wick out if you put the container in the sun.

If the subject is hairy, rub him down with oil to decrease the sticking.

Always test the wax on yourself before dripping it on the waxee. It's like testing milk from a baby bottle. Drop some wax on your forearm to test the heat.

Adjust the height the wax is dripped from to change the amount of heat and thump delivered. The idea is to party solidify the wax on it's way down. Hotter wax can be delivered once a wax base is built up.

Running rivulets of wax is fun. Removing the rivulets later is very sensual.

Should you choose a sharp implement to remove the wax, make sure the waxee knows how to behave around sharp objects. A butter knife is good for beginners.

Waxing can generate significant burns if done improperly. Removal tools can cut folks not familiar with sharp objects. Like anything in BDSM there is a wealth of knowledge out there to keep the experience a positive one.

Even something as seemingly benign as waxing has harm reduction techniques associated with it.

Bifem_top make mine RACK

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
You appear to be what I call a pain puppy.

Find a person skilled in the arts. To do otherwise is dangerous.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: piercings and candle wax