ouchie titties : Swingers Discussion 128807
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMouchie titties
TOPIC: ouchie titties
Created by: WeR_outsidethebox
Original Starting post for this thread:
hi - looking for some advice on how to deal with big, purple-black bruises on my DD titties. Had one night of play - looking at weeks of repair! HELP! Thought about seeing Dr. but am not sure of I need to OR how to reply to any nosy questions. Thanks!!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Cool! thanks for all the great notes! I have been spraying Vit-C on them directly and taking Vit-C tablets too. They are much better but I will try all your ideas out too! XOXOXOXOXO!

Florissant MO
Username hidden
(4 posts)
WeR, I would try ice. However, pretty much bruises heal as the body heals. They will turn a sickly greenish color and then they will heal up.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Well that you hottie 'G' you must be using a whole bottle at once then :)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Also, just dab the bruises with white vinegar...seems to work for some reason.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I found what I was looking for and it is actually in a thread over in Men Talk under bruises but here is a snippet

"Arcana Montana. Health food and vitamin stores sometimes carry it. You can buy a cream to rub on the bruises or a tiny pill to take orally. It literally makes the bruises vanish within days, and is inexpensive, or at least was 6 years or so ago. If you are self-conscious about the bruising I highly recommend you try this herbal supplement."

Rancho Cordova CA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
I will have to see if I can find the link I was reading the other night for reducing bruises but My sub had told me that one thing you can do is use a massager on them and that will help break up the bruise. As for the second question you had as to how to handle you Dr, if you did go to them, you would want to tell them up front that you and your partner are into BDSM and the bruises they are going to see are consensual.

Rancho Cordova CA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
So - what helps make the marks fade faster? First session ever for me - had no idea what I was getting into!

Florissant MO
Username hidden
(4 posts)
hi - looking for some advice on how to deal with big, purple-black bruises on my DD titties. Had one night of play - looking at weeks of repair! HELP! Thought about seeing Dr. but am not sure of I need to OR how to reply to any nosy questions. Thanks!!

Florissant MO
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: ouchie titties