Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM need to teach my husband
TOPIC: need to teach my husband
Created by: liebe_skoda
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello all, I tend to get slightly overwhelmed with how quickly all of you post! But here goes :)

I am definitely a sub...I'm desperately in need of a good, strong dom. My husband has been introduced to the idea, and really loves it...but he really needs instruction!

Since i'm such a sub...i have a REALLY hard time teaching him how to be a dom (seems kinda backwards). Does anyone have any suggestions on how he can get some coaching or advice without me having to reverse my natural role to teach him myself?

Thanks! liebe_skoda

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Jil, tons of male doms out there and sure even some relatively close to you. Perhaps you should contact them, express your interest and circumstances, and allow them to assist you. Establish your safe word, discuss ground rules with your spouse and all involved beforehand and all should be well.

Gerrardstown WV
Username hidden
(277 posts)
Thank you! I told him that, he smiled and said "live with her". HAHA he is probably frickin right. Seriously though, thank you for your wonderful compliment.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I totally agree "Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns." by Miller and Devon excellent starter book.

Might also check yahoo group in you local area that may have meet and greets to talk face to face with people in lifestyle.

Hutchins TX
Username hidden
(188 posts)
male, holy crap you have a nice body. Oh sorry, return to your thread lmao.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
leeed, my Lord girl you have gorgeous eyes. Snap what a beautiful color and shape. Shell

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Seek out a dom male for this purpose. They are plentiful and am sure they would respond in droves. As for your husbands capacity to learn, I've more often found this to be an inherent trait some are born with and generally comes to light of it's own accord given time.

Gerrardstown WV
Username hidden
(277 posts)
Perhaps you should look into alt dot com. It is a non-vanilla site that offers a wide gamut of interest. You may find a few adventurous couples and Doms just around the corner from you. Do some research in more alternative sites that cater to the S/M -B/D, you will find the perfect mentor.Good luck in your search.

Converse TX
Username hidden
(34 posts)
My pleasure gorgeous, good luck and have fun! Shell

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Thanks for the emails Shell! I understand what you're saying about him not being a dom. I can tell though that he is a natural...he just needs to be taught a few techniques. Maybe that's what makes me crave it even more...hehe!

I'm not too sure there's a bdsm community in central indiana (kinda prudish here) but I will search long and hard until I find it!

Liebe_Skoda

Bloomington IN
Username hidden
(7 posts)
You need to become involved in the bdsm community in your area. Now I'll be honest...if you husband is not a dom he is just not a dom. Like our sexual orientation someone can only be who they are. He may become more comfortable in a more aggressive role but he may never be a true dome. That said just like in swinging the bdsm has its own pseudo culture, mentoring programs, munches for the subbies, everything. I'm sure there are groups on here. Have fun and best of luck! Shell

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: need to teach my husband