men taking dildos in the ass : Swingers Discussion 652811092
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMmen taking dildos in the ass
TOPIC: men taking dildos in the ass
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 120   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Anal beads are good for that...to pull them out as he's cumming. Very sensitive and makes him cum stronger, longer, or something.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
My hubbie loves it when i use a dildo on him he like it when i dominate him with the strap on he says the load is so much better.he likes the feel of something on the prostate.he says if you pull out just as he is cumming it is even better. he has not had the real thing yet but can't waite to get it.

Lynchburg VA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
i'm bending over right now to take my punishment!

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(97 posts)
Ohhhh...THAT end of the plunger...hehehehe (just kidding, I haven't had blonde hair in a year now).

I am also a bit clumsy with a strap on, and hubby says it's because we tend to wear them too high up. Just some helpful advice. But I do have more control when I use dildos and other toys by hand. I tend to be a bit gentle at times too, so it's probably something I need to practice more!

Glad to hear lots of guys' views on this, as some guys are shy about admitting it.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
a plunger? surely u jest or i must not be familiar with that particular type of toy!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I am looking for a lady to take my ass. Contact me and lets doit.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
We like it...and I have found that a thigh strap on works fine too...I think I have more control that way, but it's also fun with just toys-in-hand. I would like to know how you can tell if a guy likes ass play like that...not necessarily strap on, but just play, especially with new people. Sometimes it comes about in the heat of the moment, sometimes it's something to talk about before hand, just wondering.

Thanks, Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
HotTiger,

Your "sissy boy" description is a pretty narrow view of strap-on sex. It would be the equivalent of me referring to your Bi lifestyle as a softball playing lesbian. :) The male prostate can provide for some very explosive orgasms for a man. Although, a handful of men aren't comfortable enough with their own sexuality to explore this area of play. And for the record, lets just say, there are very few men that would be willing to call me a "sissy" boy to my face. :)

Beaumont TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I think its fair play. If you want to do her in the ass, then you should be willing to have a lady use a strap on , on you. Well ladies I am game to try it.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
Had a great experience with a former playmate. She had a butt plug that vibrated. She wanted to use it on me. After she sucked my cock till it was hard, she pushed the plug up my ass and turned the vibrator on. It was great. In no time at all, I shot my load in her mouth. I could not wait to try it again. We had lots of fun with it. I used it on her while I sucked her pussy, and she squirted in my mouth as soon as I flicked her clit with my tongue. I must say the dildo in my ass made me come faster than usual. She was good at it. Would try again in a second.

Tustin CA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 120   End
TOPIC: men taking dildos in the ass