men taking dildos in the ass : Swingers Discussion 652811082
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMmen taking dildos in the ass
TOPIC: men taking dildos in the ass
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   82 to 91 of 118   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think it is fair play and I am open to couples or ladies to do me with a strap on or dildo, ok? Any takers?

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
I would never admit it openly but i enjoy it, i have done it with a dildo and the real thing, as far as i am concerned, it is just good fun sex, nothing more. if 2 bi guys try it its just sex not a fag thing.

i wish my wife would do it for me but even vanilla sex has stopped with her, that why i have been playing with this bi bud of mine.

Bushnell FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I'm still bending over ..*waiting*

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(97 posts)
I think it a good idea for a guy to know what it feels like. If there is a lady or couple that has fun with strap on, Let me know, I want to meet.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
well this is a bi male that so love a woman to use a strap-on on me, would love to meet bi female that live in pa, do so love anal beads as i am cuming it so make a cum so much harder,got a willing ass for a woman wiggle it at them and have them fuck me for hours and drag there nipple down my back as they pound me hard, mmmmmmmmmmmm the thought of that is such a turn on. also love to get ass fucked by a man as a woman watch and push on his ass to make him slide deeper in me. love a woman to talk to me as i getting fucked by her with as trap-on or a real cock. lane

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
I think all men like this in secret, well at least those who allow it. I give one HELL of a prostate exam, let me tell you lol. I don't think it has to do with domme and sub though, I just think it feels damn good. Shell

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We play that way quite often! She loves the power and I love the feel of her taking complete control with her strapon! Yes Mistress, ANYTHING that excites You!

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
This is VERY popular. I do occasional sessions as a professional domme and there are many men who are willing to compensate me quite well for my expertise with a strap-on. My friends are lucky enough to get it for free, LOL.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
Anal beads are good for that...to pull them out as he's cumming. Very sensitive and makes him cum stronger, longer, or something.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
My hubbie loves it when i use a dildo on him he like it when i dominate him with the strap on he says the load is so much better.he likes the feel of something on the prostate.he says if you pull out just as he is cumming it is even better. he has not had the real thing yet but can't waite to get it.

Lynchburg VA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   82 to 91 of 118   End
TOPIC: men taking dildos in the ass