men taking dildos in the ass : Swingers Discussion 652811071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMmen taking dildos in the ass
TOPIC: men taking dildos in the ass
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   71 to 80 of 118   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I used a strap on for the first time on Sat...on a lady. I must say, it gave me respect for you men. Thats hard fucking work! LOL. Damn, I never liked being a girl so much in my life, my legs were cramping and she kept moving around and I was like where the hell are you going, hold still lol.........I give you men props and I am quite happy being the fuckED, caused being the fuckER hurts LOL.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
havent had a strap on yet but but have had dildos,fingers and fist and i love it

Rochester Hills MI
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I am looking for a couple to take my back door virginity I would love a woman to prepare my ass first with fingers than a strap on that her male partners cock

Postville IA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I've always wanted to do a guy with a strapon to see what it was like.....curiosity I guess.I got married and slowly worked him into it.It was better than I thought it would be.Now he loves it and we're both happy.*smile*

-Amy&Ken

Destin FL
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I'm here READY and waiting!! Tapping foot..Tap Tap....LOL

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(97 posts)
i think it allows guys to "try" being bi out with out feeling like a homo

New Milford NJ
Username hidden
(22 posts)
I don't think it really has to do with domination. I think that some guys think it feels good and therefore - enjoy it!

I know that I enjoy using a strap on on a guy - it lets me understand the enjoyment of being the "pounder" and not just the "poundee" ;-)

Baton Rouge LA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
I had a lady tell me if I wanted anal sex with her, she would have to do me first with a strap on , she spanked my ass good then licked and fingered it and then had me suck the strap on and then lubed and fucked my ass real slow, and it was real cool. I then did the same to her.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
I love anal stimulation and have tried a variety of toys but I have a real fantasy about being taken anally by a woman with a strap on....makes me hard just thinking about it

Calvary KY
Username hidden
(23 posts)
I would have to agree with most of the men who have had it done right and enjoy it. Talk about a good sensation. Just wish I could find a nice lady with a strap-on to do it to me. The dildos by hand are great but I want to try the strap-on too.

Minot ND
Username hidden
(21 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   71 to 80 of 118   End
TOPIC: men taking dildos in the ass