men taking dildos in the ass : Swingers Discussion 652811062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMmen taking dildos in the ass
TOPIC: men taking dildos in the ass
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   62 to 71 of 118   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If you don't like it messy, a thorough enema 30-60 minutes beforehand helps.

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
And like the previous poster said, I cum a ton more when some anal stimulation. its insane!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Im about as straight as a guy can be and anal play is a big part of our personal sex life. We have great toys and it drives me and Mrs P insane. She has a great strap on and using it on me is exciting.

She has a fantasy of having another women use it on me while im eating her out! sounds like a great game plan to me. She also bought a nice 18' double dildo on friday that she said wants to use with me before she does with another women. Bit scared of that one but will keep you posted.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4 posts)
i use a strap-on on my husband, smackin his ass and masturbate him all at the sametime and, u talk about shooting a LOAD...OMG!!! Its AWSOME! He says its feels GREAT to be fucked in the ass. We seem to do it alot more often and he thoroughly enjoys it each time. Even had him suck on a dildo...very erotic to watch. Tied him up & blind-folded him and fuck him real hard...he LOVED IT! ME 2!!! WOOO HOOO! Now he knows whats it is like to fuck me in the ass and how much I LOVE IT!!! If a guys feels good about himself sexually, why not experience the 'unknown'.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2 posts)
im glad i stopped by very interesting to get a straight guys view on this very cool....

River Edge NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
Still a HOT subject :) I love it soo much!

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(97 posts)
Dildo play and strap-on play are a blast for us both! We love it! There is a little role reversal and the feeling the man experiences is overwhelming! For those couples who haven't tried it we highly recommend it. However, if either partner has a stigma attached to it, you must first break that to fully enjoy the experience.

Hamburg NJ
Username hidden
(53 posts)
Ive actually had a glass dildo in my ass and had a strap on used on me byt the same female. Havent been on the sybian yet, butt (no pun intended) it stares me in the face every day & night. To me its about the feeling, although I must admit I have not quite mastered it. I will say that with the glass dildo in my ass, the female I was with got very turned on and came boat loads thinking about me with another guy. It was very surprising but fun and enjoyable. Many toys still await the backside. Every experince is different.

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Hey Lost,, its like anything,, the more you do it the more your legs and thighs and ass get used to it.. I felt the exact same way when I used my strap on for the first time.. my legs, thighs and ass muscles were sore for 3 days.. Swt.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2165 posts)
I used a strap on for the first time on Sat...on a lady. I must say, it gave me respect for you men. Thats hard fucking work! LOL. Damn, I never liked being a girl so much in my life, my legs were cramping and she kept moving around and I was like where the hell are you going, hold still lol.........I give you men props and I am quite happy being the fuckED, caused being the fuckER hurts LOL.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   62 to 71 of 118   End
TOPIC: men taking dildos in the ass