Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM men taking dildos in the ass
TOPIC: men taking dildos in the ass
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   120 to 124 of 124 
User Details are only visible to members.
One of the things we love about this lifestyle is the abundance of non-judgemental people. I appreciate any opinion, yet criticism is unnecessary. I'm not the least bit Bi and I'm not bragging. Just my chemical make up. Set your own limits, but don't impose limits on those you're not involved with anyway. Many straight males enjoy anal stimulation. I know I do and it doesn't threaten my hetero tendencies. While I have no desire to be pleasured by a male, my female friends can have their way with me.....at times lol.

Canonsburg PA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
"Danny, do you use drugs?". (I'm sorry...LOL...it's a line from Caddy Shack!). I'm fairly excited (lying) that you're excited.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(100 posts)
some people are into it, some arnt, it depends on the person particularly. As for me as the female half of siteless, i want to try it some day

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Not just submissive men like a "stick" in the ass. I am most definately not submissive, not in the slightist bit. But having my ass filled with a dildo or ???? :-) is lot of fun. My slave has some problems with it for hygenic reasons but she has more then once been commanded to stuff my ass hole.

Camas Valley OR
Username hidden
(47 posts)
It is not a turn on for me at all.I preferr macho,not some sysy boy with "stick" in the ass!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(261 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   120 to 124 of 124 
TOPIC: men taking dildos in the ass