men taking dildos in the ass : Swingers Discussion 652811012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMmen taking dildos in the ass
TOPIC: men taking dildos in the ass
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 121   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have milked my husband's prostrate & I thought his eyes were going to roll back in his head. He said it was THE most pleasurable experience ever!!!! When playing with single men, I have found they all enjoy good ass play.....even though sometimes they're hesitant to admit it at first.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I'm not sure there is anything better than havig your ass taken. I lost my anal virginity to a Domme, and I've never been the same since. It's the most erotic pleasure to a man, bar none. You think getting a BJ is great...get your ass fucked!

Looking for others who like to assume the top position...as this bottom needs to be used again.

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Milking a guy's prostate is fun, and when you do, you really have them where they will do almost anything for you to continue until they release, or cum. Goggle the question and you will find a lot of instruction on the Internet. I always like to use a rubber glove on the hand I use to for the milking while I like to use my other hand, bare, to stroke the guy's cock while I am milking his prostate. I have the guy on his back, use lots of lube, work a finger gently into his anus, and gently rub the walnut size lump you can feel on the upper side of his rectum about 2 to 3 inches inches inside him. I use my other, bare, lubed hand, to stroke his cock while I am milking his prostate. Usually the guy will cum copious amounts within a few minutes, and afterwards swear that it was the best orgasm he ever had.

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(59 posts)
hell yea! i want to know how, if possible.

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(43 posts)
Does anyone have any advice on how I can milk my prostate by myself? Mandy doesn't want to do it for me, but she's locked me up in chastity and while she absolutely loves fucking me with her strapon, she's not interested in milking me.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Welcome to the forums, Chasmodai. Sounds like milking would be fun to try.

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(244 posts)
What is milked?

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
wow PINEAPPLE wish i could watch orhelp her out

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(75 posts)
wife is going to peg me tonight :) never been milked

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(43 posts)
When using a strap on do u thinkmen douching is necessary or just use a wet wipe for cleanliness to prevent when entered from the back door. I'm not experienced and it always concerned me.

Not trying to be gross just don't want shit leakimg out

when it feels so good

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 121   End
TOPIC: men taking dildos in the ass