men taking dildos in the ass : Swingers Discussion 652811011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMmen taking dildos in the ass
TOPIC: men taking dildos in the ass
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 118   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Milking a guy's prostate is fun, and when you do, you really have them where they will do almost anything for you to continue until they release, or cum. Goggle the question and you will find a lot of instruction on the Internet. I always like to use a rubber glove on the hand I use to for the milking while I like to use my other hand, bare, to stroke the guy's cock while I am milking his prostate. I have the guy on his back, use lots of lube, work a finger gently into his anus, and gently rub the walnut size lump you can feel on the upper side of his rectum about 2 to 3 inches inches inside him. I use my other, bare, lubed hand, to stroke his cock while I am milking his prostate. Usually the guy will cum copious amounts within a few minutes, and afterwards swear that it was the best orgasm he ever had.

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(59 posts)
hell yea! i want to know how, if possible.

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(43 posts)
Does anyone have any advice on how I can milk my prostate by myself? Mandy doesn't want to do it for me, but she's locked me up in chastity and while she absolutely loves fucking me with her strapon, she's not interested in milking me.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Welcome to the forums, Chasmodai. Sounds like milking would be fun to try.

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(243 posts)
What is milked?

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
wow PINEAPPLE wish i could watch orhelp her out

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
wife is going to peg me tonight :) never been milked

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(43 posts)
When using a strap on do u thinkmen douching is necessary or just use a wet wipe for cleanliness to prevent when entered from the back door. I'm not experienced and it always concerned me.

Not trying to be gross just don't want shit leakimg out

when it feels so good

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
We would love to find other cpls in the greater Ft. Lauderdale area interested in strap-on training for the husbands.

Weston FL
Username hidden
(47 posts)
I enjoy using my strap-ons on guys. I got my guy to try it ( he was straight then) when he wanted to get me to try anal. I told him that if it felt so good, why don't I use the new strap-on we got on him. What could he say but, "Of course, Honey." He did, I did, he enjoyed it, and I got a real power trip from it. Then we showed a photo of me doing him on one of our sex sites, and we were inundated with "straight" guys who wanted me to do them.

We now have small bi swing parties about once a month, and after all the rest of the play, I do one or two of the guys with my strap-on. I let them pick the one they want (I have six, each a different size). I start with them bent over the side of the bed, and after my strap-on is in them and they have relaxed, I have them flip over onto their back so I can stroke their cock while I pound their ass. When they cum, it is usually very hard with a lots of cum. And, every guy has said that was the best orgasm they have had in a long time.

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(59 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 118   End
TOPIC: men taking dildos in the ass