Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM men taking dildos in the ass
TOPIC: men taking dildos in the ass
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 127   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am looking to find a woman to strapon and do my ass , i am in delaware and love all sex enjoy pleasing woman any way i can. looking to find someone near me to help me with this. thankyou

Bridgeville DE
Username hidden
(3 posts)
i could not be a full time culkold. Only on occasional "date nights". but it is my biggest turn on.

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(43 posts)
ST U Have intrigued me and as I read ur post I can't help but feel that if were in a lounge sipping wine sipping a 2007 merlot as smell the aroma of the grape having it roll across our tongue while we discuss this topic deeper. As we watch the way we hold the delicate wide deep wine glass and enjoy the wine as it swirls down our throats as our neck muscles flex as we enjoy the looks,smells, and tastes as we gaze ,converse and the seduction begins and lasts deep into the morning.....

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
Curiousnjguy,

No need to apologize.

Remember that the person doing the "suffering" finds it very erotic. Otherwise he wouldn't participate.

Many male submissives are very turned on by humiliation and seek it out. At the same time, they don't believe that they are inferior or they deserve to suffer, but they like to hear it and experience it all the same.

It's worth noting that this type of humiliation RARELY works for female submissives. Most would be very hurt by it, and not in a good way at all.

Obviously cuckolding and male submission isn't erotic for most males, but for the ones who are it can be very powerful.

-ST

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(271 posts)
Stga thanks that was very enlightening and I learned a great deal from your post. Yes I had heard that it was done in public where it may not be accepted.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
I apologize for my mis typed word which caused such a stir. It was was supposed to say IS not As, which changes the whole statement. I was simply asking as it seemed to me that it was male dominating and embarrassing which bruises his ego quite abit. Not sure I would like it actually I'm sure I would not like it. But I guess that is the point too. Pleasure and domination had by the woman as men suffer swallow their pride and whatevr else he is told to swallow.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
Curiousnjguy,

Cuckolding (no "h" in it) is a word that has a history in the English language dating back to the year 1250. A cuckold is a man with an unfaithful wife. Cuckolding has nothing to do with strap-ons or domination, per se, although they may happen as a part of their relationship. A wife using a strap-on on her husband is totally unrelated to cuckolding.

If the wife dominates the husband with his consent, that's really part of the domination-submission (D/s) dynamic. A bull may be part of the process and dominate the husband as well.

When you say taking the relationship public, do you mean in a club with like-minded people, or do you mean having the wife dominate the husband among strangers in a public place, perhaps only just verbally? Most people in D/s relationships realize that strangers haven't consented to be a part of their play, even as an audience to it, and so are very cautious about what they do in public. Among like-minded people in a private setting, yes of course it could be done.

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(271 posts)
Many aspects of cuckolding can be taken public. Strap-on training however should be kept in the bedroom,,so to speak. Thats not saying the room in question cant be filled with other people,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Weston FL
Username hidden
(47 posts)
As cuckholding is training husbands all about strap ons and dominating him or is it a daily minute bi minute every move he makes controlled by his woman as when ur in the confines of ur house or do u take it public too?

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
Any other wives in the greater Ft. Lauderdale area that are into doing their husbands with a strap-on let me know. I'd love to get together with other wives for husband training.

Weston FL
Username hidden
(47 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 127   End
TOPIC: men taking dildos in the ass