Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM men taking dildos in the ass
TOPIC: men taking dildos in the ass
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 128   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I love my wife to dominate me and make me suck her strap-on and shove it down my throat. I wish she would get more comfortable being a Dom because she is the only one I have ever submitted to. After forcing me to suck her, she fucks my ass good and hard with it and strokes my cock while she does it. She can cum just from the thrill. Spanking and a little humiliation is usually involved. When she finally finishes fucking my ass, I get to lick her pussy and then fuck her. She spanks me and shouts commands. After cumming inside her, she forces me, which I really want to do anyway, to eat my cum out of her and make her cum more. I have to clean her up and not miss a drop. Never imagined I would enjoy any of this, but I really do.

Mobile AL
Username hidden
(53 posts)
Question about equipment. What harness is best, in terms of holding every thing steady, not slipping around or off, keeps the proper aim and basically just keeping everything in place with a firm fit. We've looked at many different ones, but can't decide on which is best. Also, some are crotchless, some not, etc. What are your recommendations from those who have used them.

We will both be experimenting with them.

Thanks in advance

J&M

Mulberry FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
The real thing... NO doubt. Had both last night and the real cock was better. Enjoyed her using the strap on with me and it was fun.... but real cock was better.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(96 posts)
funlyfriend, I have experienced both and enjoyed them both, but I can't really say I have a preference, since it really depends on the situation.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(410 posts)
Those that have exp. both dildo and real dick, which do you prefer?

Middleburgh NY
Username hidden
(288 posts)
The first time she used her strapon on me was so intense that it surprised us both. She experienced the "power" of driving a cock and the physical stamina required. I experienced milking, and the ecstasy of "feeling" her erotic passion build as she tried to explode her pounding into me. It is a great role reversal in that each can experience something simular to what the other feels and experiences during sex.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(282 posts)
I have to admit that I like a good strap on and I LUV the women that can work one...

Most of the women I know from the lifestyle like working a man over with a dildo or a strap on. Like has been said previously, they like the power it gives them and they get to see what it's like from the man's perspective.

And yes... They have had me begging and making promises I knew I couldn't keep when they were doing it right... LOL!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(96 posts)
BEst I've ever had was a Dominant woman at a lifestyles party made me orgasm 3 times without ejaculating. It was an acrylic dildoe with an odd shape at the end for reaching the prostate, and man, did it ever. She did it infront of a crowd too, made me beg and whimper for it.

Weston FL
Username hidden
(47 posts)
I have milked my husband's prostrate & I thought his eyes were going to roll back in his head. He said it was THE most pleasurable experience ever!!!! When playing with single men, I have found they all enjoy good ass play.....even though sometimes they're hesitant to admit it at first.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I'm not sure there is anything better than havig your ass taken. I lost my anal virginity to a Domme, and I've never been the same since. It's the most erotic pleasure to a man, bar none. You think getting a BJ is great...get your ass fucked!

Looking for others who like to assume the top position...as this bottom needs to be used again.

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 128   End
TOPIC: men taking dildos in the ass