males in chastity belts : Swingers Discussion 108170
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMmales in chastity belts
TOPIC: males in chastity belts
Created by: hatchetman
Original Starting post for this thread:
How may guys have been a chastity belt and what kind of experiences have you had?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey for those that are interested in Male Chastity, my hubby and I started a group "Male Chastity" in the groups Contact us if you would like to join. He is caged always, and we would love to share more with you!

Mistress Liza

New Bern NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
Would love to try it

King Of Prussia PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
We've definitely done it - it enhances intensity and sexual tension for the guy. It teaches the guy about submission & the lady about domination... it can be truly erotic iif she's getting fulfilled each night and I'm forced to wait... would love to chat, email, or meet with others w similar interests.

Meadville PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hi! All those "CB-whatevers" are toys.... sooner or later the guy can pull out and play...

Fairfax VA
Username hidden
(141 posts)
They don't hurt? They look like they hurt!!

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
i was just placed in chastity this past weekend. Never been hornier. She plans to cuckhold me soon.

Live Oak TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
Never in a million years. It's a kink I know, I get it. I have my own, but to each their own. Good luck with it!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
heehee I have a good friend who loves orgasm denial as well!! His wife does that too, she got mad once because he snuck off and masturbated lol. Glad you are having fun with that!

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I am in chastity for weeks at a time. Yesterday marked ywo weeks of teasing with out orgasm and then I get locked back up. I wear my pink CB-2000 all day and night with a shower and shave time in the morning. I love Jeanne controlling my orgasms, love the feeling of wearing a cage all the time, and having to sit to pee is very humiliation especially that I am in panties 24/7 also .... Chastity and being contrilled by Jeanne is the best ever!

Highland Falls NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
male chastity belts. now that's what I call torture.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(82 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: males in chastity belts