making him watch : Swingers Discussion 902621011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMmaking him watch
TOPIC: making him watch
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
Funny to see this topic...... we actually did this the morning of New Years Eve with a younger single guy we met through this site. It was an amazing experience for all involved. Just a tip, start with the Hubby blindfolded from the get go for a bit and make him listen. My man thought that was a huge turn on and very intense. If you are into that type of play absolutely go for it.

Coram NY

Username hidden
(26 posts)
I love single guys. Especially those 9 inchers! LOL!

Glendale CA

Username hidden
(77 posts)
I think for you, it might also be fun to find a Dominatrix who could do you with a big strap on, and also dominate your hubby. At any rate, put it in your profile that it's your fantasy, and look for others with similar interests. Nothing is impossible to find on here.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Well they all seem to say on this site that guys are a dime a dozen ??? "

Who would dare say such things about the King of Meat? Where have you been anyways, I don't see you posting much lately. And no, single men are not dispensable, no human being is. I believe it has been said that SOME see them this way; but that is not a good way to see fellow human beings.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Well they all seem to say on this site that guys are a dime a dozen ??? So it seems it would be easier to find a male for this fantasy not saying there are not any couples out there for this one and also another question, how big is a BIG ONE ?

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Here goes.. We both love the dom game alot. With us its one way . He is my slave boyour fantasy is basically tieing him up and making him watch me take a big one. Idealy..if we met a couple..i would love to see her dominate him at the same time. Is this going to be an impossible search to find a couple. Should we look for a single male? Thanks for any advice

Hilton Head Island SC

Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: making him watch