making him watch : Swingers Discussion 90262
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMmaking him watch
TOPIC: making him watch
Created by: skyjackcouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
Here goes.. We both love the dom game alot. With us its one way . He is my slave boyour fantasy is basically tieing him up and making him watch me take a big one. Idealy..if we met a couple..i would love to see her dominate him at the same time. Is this going to be an impossible search to find a couple. Should we look for a single male? Thanks for any advice
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Would love to find couple where I fuck the wife while my wife fucks the husband with large strapon at the same time.

Elizabethtown KY

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Love KinkyWIcouple reply...we could soooooooooo get into that. Wish they were closer.

Palm Coast FL

Username hidden
(24 posts)
We have played with cuckolding several times and we prefer it by far. When we play that way George never gets pussy or blowjobs. He jacks off into a pair of panties while wishing he was getting pussy! The denial gets him off like a rocket. We love cuckolding but for us it's roleplay, not a strict lifestyle.

Omaha AR

Username hidden
(38 posts)
I like seeing my wife get fuck by another man as I'm tied up and have to watch as she's taking and enjoying herself. I would love to find a couple that as the male fucks my wife that the female would use me for her enjoyment, dominating me.

Bel Air MD

Username hidden
(3 posts)
I have been the single male in this type of play. It can be great fun just have a conversation will everyone invloved to make sure you understand any personal limits and alway, always, always respect them.

Clear Lake IA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
It's nice to see that there are others who have this fantasy. It's something I can't even find in the local BDSM community. I "switch" and would love to find a couple where my husband could be the Bull and fuck the wife while I topped and helped humiliate the helpless hubby.

Wausau WI

Username hidden
(1 post)
"Cuckolding is not a "fantasy", it is a way of life."

In my opinion, sex is an area where there are few absolutes, and this isn't one of them. The term, itself, doesn't even have a strict, invariable definition. Perhaps it did at one time, but there are many variations practiced these days, many by couples who are just experimenting and looking for things to spice up their lives.

For some, apparently like you, this is a 24/7 lifestyle, and that's fine. Others can successfully fantasize about cuckolding and can act out their fantasies and enjoy a different experience. We do.

Same thing goes for BDSM. There are hardcore couples for whom it's a 24/7 lifestyle, but there are many more who experiment with it.

We're a couple with a wide variety of interests and are always pushing the envelope and testing our limits. We've surprised ourselves several times, and it's all been good!

If you say, we're not a cuckold couple or we're not a BDSM couple because it's not the center of our lives, so be it. Actually, I prefer it that way. I don't want to be rigidly boxed in and categorized based upon a fantasy or erotic recreational pursuit!

Trenton MI

Username hidden
(105 posts)
We tried this a while back.. I (male) was naked and secured to a chair while my wife had sex on the bed directly in front of me. It was a turn on for all people involved. It is quite a mental stimulus to hear your wife being taken care of right in front of your eyes...except you are blindofoded and can't see. We have been with this single black male on many occasions, so the trust was there. The wife did include me when she was able to and it was very erotic. I didn't know how I would feel about it, but they did include me in it and of course I got my reward after they were done. After that we all enjoyed round two together. It was a very erotic evening....

Belleville MI

Username hidden
(69 posts)
Cuckolding is not a "fantasy", it is a way of life. For the folks that enjoy the alternative lifestyle, it is a 24/7 commitment. Once in it..there is NO looking back.

Converse TX

Username hidden
(34 posts)
This is called "Cuckolding". You'll see many people advertising for this type of fantasy. We have enjoyed playing with cpls looking for this and we've found that the "husband" makes or breaks the scene. The more he's into it, and the more that he wishes to be "humbled" the more that everyone else will enjoy it too.

El Cajon CA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: making him watch