is there a cockold for women : Swingers Discussion 122788101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMis there a cockold for women
TOPIC: is there a cockold for women
Created by: sarahanddom
Original Starting post for this thread:
is there a cockold where the woman sub is tied up and forced to watch her dom and another partner. we are fairly new to bdsm and have been exploring the boundary's. thank you

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
I subscribe to the same theory as PleasureDroids... If it fits your need, you got a bunch of consenting adults, there's absolutely no need to go looking for titles. In my opinion, looking too deeply for titles and "the right way" could lead you to rather unfortunate situations where somebody's helping you define what is a "true" Dom/sub/Master/slave/whateverthefuck.

This type of play is all about what makes the two of you hot. So sayeth this Dom, anyhow. ;)

Colorado Springs CO
Username hidden
(35 posts)
i will like to find a cuckold couple in new york city or surrounding area.

Ozone Park NY
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Cucquean is the word you're looking for

Southampton PA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Yes, it has happened. My wifes Black Bull/Master brought along another wht female that was his slut for the night. Made my wife stay in the corner while he used his guest slut infront of her. She was not allowed to touch herself, but was made to stay and watch, completely naked.

Southwest Ranches FL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Dom is the one posting- it is just something that came to mind when i seen a number of cuckold comments and in profiles a mention of it. I have never seen or herd of where the roles are reversed. i figured this would be the best place of all to post and maybe find out if there is a name for it, if it is as common and cuckolding or if i am the only weirdo that comes up with such things.

Dundalk MD
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Boundaries and play scenarios are limited only by agreement of the (consenting adult) parties involved. This isn't science or mathematics where rigid rules apply. If it sounds fun to you and fits within the value system of everyone involved, go for it. There doesn't need to be a website or a "how-to" devoted to this specific activity!

I am curious, though. Are you, the original poster, a Dom or the sub? And is this a fantasy that the sub enjoys?

Trenton MI
Username hidden
(105 posts)
Yes there is such a thing guys, personally haven't experienced that. I ahve been in the BDSM community for 21+ years if you have any questions please dont hesitate to send me an email

Fort Wayne IN
Username hidden
(1 post)
is there a cockold where the woman sub is tied up and forced to watch her dom and another partner. we are fairly new to bdsm and have been exploring the boundary's. thank you

Dundalk MD
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: is there a cockold for women