hi single sub bi-male, wanting to be treated like a slave : Swingers Discussion 109877
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMhi single sub bi-male, wanting to be treated like a slave
TOPIC: hi single sub bi-male, wanting to be treated like a slave
Created by: feelingkindanaughty
Original Starting post for this thread:
hi, sorry for lack of profile, split with girl so she deleted it, but i am looking for m or f into bdsm to take me and treat me like there slave, would love to experience what it is like to be treated that way, would prefer someone who has dungeon or something like that, sex room or something, i am yours, do what you want with me. hope i get some pos replies

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I would love to be a slave boy or boy toy,for some females or a couple.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
As a submissive with a passion to DOMME on occasion, pleade define your deffinition of "slave boy!" I could certainly use a sub or slave boy or girl here in GA. Write back!

Wichita KS
Username hidden
(1 post)
hi, sorry for lack of profile, split with girl so she deleted it, but i am looking for m or f into bdsm to take me and treat me like there slave, would love to experience what it is like to be treated that way, would prefer someone who has dungeon or something like that, sex room or something, i am yours, do what you want with me. hope i get some pos replies

Wellington FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: hi single sub bi-male, wanting to be treated like a slave