Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › BDSM › hi single sub bi-male, wanting to be treated like a slave
TOPIC: hi_single_sub_bi-male,_wanting_to_be_treated_like_a_slave
Created by: feelingkindanaughty
Original Starting post for this thread:
hi, sorry for lack of profile, split with girl so she deleted it, but i am looking for m or f into bdsm to take me and treat me like there slave, would love to experience what it is like to be treated that way, would prefer someone who has dungeon or something like that, sex room or something, i am yours, do what you want with me. hope i get some pos replies

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
I would love to be a slave boy or boy toy,for some females or a couple.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
As a submissive with a passion to DOMME on occasion, pleade define your deffinition of "slave boy!" I could certainly use a sub or slave boy or girl here in GA. Write back!

Wichita KS
Username hidden
(1 post)
hi, sorry for lack of profile, split with girl so she deleted it, but i am looking for m or f into bdsm to take me and treat me like there slave, would love to experience what it is like to be treated that way, would prefer someone who has dungeon or something like that, sex room or something, i am yours, do what you want with me. hope i get some pos replies

Wellington FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: hi single sub bi-male, wanting to be treated like a slave
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.