Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions BDSM fisting
TOPIC: fisting
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 50   End
User Details are only visible to members.
welcome to the forums...fisting is one of my favorite things to view...so far it hasn't happened to/for me, but it's still hot to watch.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
I love to fist fuck my wife. We get her stretched and REALLY lubed and she can take quite a bit. Great fun and great orgasms for her.

Advance NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
Nic, I love your post. Whew...

So far, no one has done this with me. Some have tried, including my husband, but no success. I don't know if I tighten up or what.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
I am looking for a couple that want to fist a man together or alone. What a feeling . Thank you Di for showing me fisting.

Deland FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I have discovered fisting with my wife doing me and WOW it is amazing the feeling is super. I have now found a man and he is doing me and the feeling is still crazy good.

Deland FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I have been with one couple where the wife enjoyed being fisted and her husband asked if I wanted to try it with her. Naturally, I said yes!

He showed me how to position my fingers and while it seemed counter-intuitive to have them facing down, I was able to rotate my hand once inside her and make a fist and was amazed to see I could actually get in all the way to my wrist! She loved it and it was one of the hottest things I've ever done.

Thinking of this reminds me I need to give them a call....

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12143 posts)
wow i the male half was just fisted last night and the night before. Just had to post it. Wife had all her fingers in clear up to her kunkles.boy just have to say she really made my ass cum. So everyone if you get a chance to do it please do. Just remember to be gentle and use lots of lube . Ive found out that ky works the best.

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Well we tried the fisting the other evening , all we could get was a whole lot of squirting !! We love to keep trying !!

Danbury CT
Username hidden
(67 posts)
Starryknights , thanks for the welcome , we where just admiring your photo's , very HOTT !!! We will still keep trying the fisting , its still hot to try !!

Danbury CT
Username hidden
(67 posts)
We try once in a while , his hand is just too BIG to fit !!!

Danbury CT
Username hidden
(67 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 50   End
TOPIC: fisting