finding someone who enjoys giving a spanking : Swingers Discussion 668151051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMfinding someone who enjoys giving a spanking
TOPIC: finding someone who enjoys giving a spanking
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wild, would love that, all of it...it's one of my favorite fantasies, it's just hard to find someone who takes it fairly seriously.

Husband did a good job on me recently here at a house party. Have to admit I was surprised.

I'd like to spanked with one of those paddles that leave the word "slut" across my very spankable ample bottom.

There are sites with anything you want to read and study up about...we prefer trial and error...hehehe.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Mrs. has received 2 spankings and has vehemently denied enjoying them, but was extremely wet and horney afterwards.

1) over my knee with my bare hand and her pussy was dripping on my leg.

2) At a hotel party we attended, our first, and she was scared to death. After being there for about 2 hours without joining in the activities, the host and I bent her over and he started spanking her with a paddle very soundly. I reached under her to rub her clit and she was wetter than I have ever felt her. Needless to say she turned into a wild woman for the rest of the night.

Mrs. LL, where did Mr. find his reading material?

Abington PA
Username hidden
(44 posts)
Mr. LL insists on being master at any sexual skill he comes across. To his credit, he read up on the subject and gave me a spanking i thoroughly enjoyed - mind you, it was with a paddle, but... I didn't think it was possible for me to enjoy it at all! Proved me wrong, once again, to my utter delight:)

Richmond VA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
I've had a number of willing female bottoms over my lap. Anyone of them may have professed not to loike being spanked, but after a good bottom-warming the wetness that puddles just inside their pussies is unmistakeable. The sex is wild and hot afterward. south Alabama doesn't have as many women wanting spankings as I'd like. Panties at their ankles or knees.....wonderful sights.

Irvington AL
Username hidden
(1 post)
i enjoy spanking my sexy submissive bi slut and i know it makes her hot...any couples want to hook up?

Enid OK
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Any ladies want to spank my cute ass, and make me their boy toy, I am game.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
Love 'em!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
He enjoys giving a good spankiing. He knows how to do it just right. One of his fantasies is to have a row of 4-5 women on bended knee waiting to get their spanking.

Madison Heights VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I am all for spankins to give and recieve. I love hand spankins the best.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
spankings are almost as good as flogging

Camas Valley OR
Username hidden
(47 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 64   End
TOPIC: finding someone who enjoys giving a spanking