finding someone who enjoys giving a spanking : Swingers Discussion 668151041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsBDSMfinding someone who enjoys giving a spanking
TOPIC: finding someone who enjoys giving a spanking
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
True! Because this week spanking would not be a wise choice lmao.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Depends on my mood in honesty ha. I always enjoy a light tap. But before you reach back to leave a mark I'd make sure that Shell is in the right mood or you may receive a sharp goddamit that fucking hurt.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
it is funny as a kid we ran from them when our parents tried to spank us. I know I did, But now I enjoy a good old fashion open hand spanking, I have had a female spank my ass red it was kinda enjoyable, by bi bud spankings me often i look foward to it each time we play

Bushnell FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I think that's such a key thing: to combine the sting and smacking sound of a spanking with the soft gentle caresses and licks, that alternating between two contrasts. For me, it's the anticipation as well...that few split seconds when his/her hand is poised inthe air, and you're wiggling in anticipation...that's very exciting, and causes a wonderful tingling.

so far, the best spankings I've ever got have been from a guy in Vegas at a lifestyle club, and you could tell he thoroughtly enjoyed what he was doing, as well as being very proficient at it. I was "putty in his hands," so to speak. Dan did the soft gentle caressing in between, so they worked together very well to bring me intense pleasure. Dan would also spread my legs for the guy to snake the ends of a big leather flogger between my legs and over my pussy. I'd arch up every time.

Sigh...

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Fun, your pic is a delight...and yeah, hubby here does the same, but I'd like more.

PhlyCop, wow. Just viewing that pic is a turn on and what I'm looking for...and find occasionally. I think at parties sometimes, the guys hold back because they're taught to be gentlemen and wait for the woman's initiative, but if they knew beforehand, should be "not too hard" to find spankers.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I love to spank a sweet ass!! T loves her ass slapped...lightly. I routinely walk by her an slap her ass. She likes a good firm open hand smack....but only one or two. any more and her ass would self ignite!!

Santa Clarita CA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I enjoy spankings, but not to the extent where my ass is fire red or bruised. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
it definitely can be :)

dawn

Glenside PA
Username hidden
(1377 posts)
Finding someone to spank you should be about asdifficult as giving away popsicles in the high desert.

Pearland TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
With most spankings here there is always a gush and orgasm. The orgasm is always intense.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8945 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 64   End
TOPIC: finding someone who enjoys giving a spanking